JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I haven't been wheeling/backroad driving since sometime in July or earlier. Interested in running the Naches area depending on snow conditions. There is a run coming up next Sunday, but I'd rather plan on something during the work week if anyone is available. Thursday would be a good day.

Also interested in Evans, the Olympics, or any other area within a few hours of Bremerton. Doesn't have to be anything extreme, just want to get the Jeep dirty.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was going to go to Naches on Sunday, but don't want to get stuck somewhere the day before work.

I am looking at heading out to Evan's Creek on Sunday instead.

Waiting to hear back on conditions. Four door guys may want to think carefully about this one, plan on fender flares getting pulled off and the potential for rocker damage. (Ask me how I know...)

·
Registered
64 Posts
If i had more warning and knew for sure that we were going I would have let you know, might go out tomorrow with some army buddies but still waiting for an answer on if its gonna happen, and i'm not sure where we are going

·
Registered
57 Posts
My brother does the sub thing. Was on the Maine, but now he's back at Pearl...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The jeep is finally back from the shop. Picked it up yesterday. A big chunk of change paid for by the insurance co (and eventually by me, I am sure) for the same OEM stuff.

Shop didn't even properly align my steering wheel.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not one to unecessarily bash a company, even a dealership but this is a list of things that were wrong when I got it back from the above mentioned dealer.

1) Steering wheel off center.

2) Lug nuts loose on passenger side.

3) Bowed coil spring on passenger side. Realized that both of the springs were not properly seated.

If they weren't so far away, I'd have had them fix their mistakes, but an hour and a half drive and the possibility of losing the vehicle for another extended period, not worth it.

Just keep that in mind if you happen to do any business there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts