NVM.... quick google and yes she is.

·
Mall Crawler Extraordinaire
102 Posts
Face in a pillow and smash away...your choice who's face gets the pillow😂

·
102 Posts
Still making me smile every time I see my rig. Still can't thank you enough. Wish I'd have taken you seriously on the midget strippers though....still can't figure out how to keep them off it..any tips?🤣 my oem hood decals were more off than on so I took the opportunity to go almost full sticker edition and cut some new ones outta better vinyl.

life is good here in the land of 'taters and explosive growth.

Hopefully you've been holding up well through all life has thrown/ is throwing at you. How's the 2 door treating you?

Attachments

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Still making me smile every time I see my rig. Still can't thank you enough. Wish I'd have taken you seriously on the midget strippers though....still can't figure out how to keep them off it..any tips?🤣 my oem hood decals were more off than on so I took the opportunity to go almost full sticker edition and cut some new ones outta better vinyl.

life is good here in the land of 'taters and explosive growth.

Hopefully you've been holding up well through all life has thrown/ is throwing at you. How's the 2 door treating you?
Lookin' great man. I'm still amazed the bumper survived the trip.
Yeah.. California 2.0. Sorry man. Hope you like never-ending growth and 24x7 traffic.
Better get some doors on that thing lest ye want to clean up after a hobo orgy.

I saw the light on the 2 door. It's sitting on a lift waiting for new axles. The original D30 up front was rusted out pretty bad so I figured I'd go in a different direction. More on that in a few weeks.

Just found this on my phone... Forgot about it

·
102 Posts
Lookin' great man. I'm still amazed the bumper survived the trip.
Yeah.. California 2.0. Sorry man. Hope you like never-ending growth and 24x7 traffic.
Better get some doors on that thing lest ye want to clean up after a hobo orgy.

I saw the light on the 2 door. It's sitting on a lift waiting for new axles. The original D30 up front was rusted out pretty bad so I figured I'd go in a different direction. More on that in a few weeks.

Just found this on my phone... Forgot about it
View attachment 365021
I run across the matching picture in my phone randomly and get a pretty good chuckle remembering the awkward interaction I got to have with the ups guy...still don't think he believes it was a bumper based on how fast he drops stuff on the porch and bails.
I'm ashamed to admit it but up until that picture the doors had never been off. The crotch fruit finally hit an age I didn't have to worry about them spontaneously ejecting themselves and I decided to finally fight the corroded bushing fight and put new hinge liners in...right before we dropped into winter.

I've read that the d30 is basically a wet noodle and that if you have one you have jeep aids, so im glad to hear you're remedying that. I of course will continue internet stalking your progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

View attachment 365010
Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

View attachment 365010
LMAO!!!

No, I am not that other guy.

Haven't been on here in quite awhile. As a matter of fact I rarely even think of this place.... Until today...
I recieved a comment on one of my older blog posts. It was really a nicely written comment until the end.. "Wow you have so much wisdom to share. Please enlighten us with more brillance you twat." My brain went straight back to JKOwners. I thought to myself I bet one of the guys on that forum wrote that. Only those old guys on JKO use the word TWAT. So I thought I'd take a peek to see what everyone was up too. Not sure it was a good idea. I think my PTSD started up again. :D

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMAO!!!

Haven't been on here in quite awhile. As a matter of fact I rarely even think of this place.... Until today...
I recieved a comment on one of my older blog posts. It was really a nicely written comment until the end.. "Wow you have so much wisdom to share. Please enlighten us with more brillance you twat." My brain went straight back to JKOwners. I thought to myself I bet one of the guys on that forum wrote that. Only those old guys on JKO use the word TWAT. So I thought I'd take a peek to see what everyone was up too. Not sure it was a good idea. I think my PTSD started up again. :D
Ha! Welcome back and that wasn't me!
I only called you names because I couldn't pull your hair.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
LMAO!!!

No, you are discussed in at least 2 other forums. Prolly not a twat-caller from here. We accept your bullshit drama for what it is. I wouldn't guess anyone here cares enough to call you bad names.

·
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And just like that she was gone.
And along with her, she took my heart.

·
A JKO DICK
3,700 Posts
So does she work like Beetlejuice?

Twat, Twat,............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts