JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow, what a great turn out. We had quite a diverse group of Jeepers with every generation of Wrangler present. Thanks to everyone who showed including Steve and all the guys from OR-FAB. In total we had 11 jeeps and a very smooth trail run.

Turkey Creek / Black Canyon

Trail Rating: 3.5/5.0

The Turkey Creek Trail runs through the Black Canyon in the Bumble Bee area of the Bradshaw Mountains. There are many roads, tracks and trails in this area. Not much water so the trail itself was cake. There were lots of optional lines/obstacles all over. Hope everyone enjoys!

EDIT*****Video*****
YouTube - trail master Suspension and friends at Turkey Creek / Black Canyon trail.

Leaving Phoenix:

Introductions and Airing down:

Lined up:

Scenic:

OR-FAB in Action:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is everyone stopping!!!:pissed:......ohhhhh:grinpimp::

Only water we found haha:

Casey taking his own line on a rock garden:

Batman was also wheeling today:beer::beer::beer::

Sorry to everyone else who I didn't have pictures for. My wife and her friend kind of focused on taking pictures of our group. I know Casey and others took a lot more; as well as OR-FAB getting some HI-DEF video, so post up!

·
Registered
182 Posts
GREAT PICS... I JUST GOT BACK FROM DOING IT AGIAN TODAY THE CJ-5 BROKE ABOUT A MILE FARTHER UP THE ROAD..WENT UP TO FIX IT AND BRING IT BACK.. THERE WERE FOUR OR FIVE MORE WASHES LIKE THAT ON THE REST OF THE TRAIL...... DEFFINITLY WORTH CHECKING OUT AGAIN... ILL POST PIC SOON!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
FEW MORE

·
Registered
182 Posts
MORE....

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Looks like one of those trails where you can make it as easy or extreme as you want. Great pictures, I love the desert trails. Beautiful country.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're working on it. There was a technical glitch with the video. We'll put it back on our YouTube site ASAP.
Thanks for the heads up, and the correct link is now up.:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts