JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna run Predator and, maybe, UT, weather permitting? Meet @ 8am at airdown. These trails are rated @3-3.5.

Post up if interested.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Are you going to run Martinez Cabin with us the 27th?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Your more than welcome to post up on www.jptrails.com we have 51 jeepers now! You just need to give a bit of notice if you want anyone to show up! Let me know

Jason
Jason, how can I post the Martinez Cabin run on there?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yep DeMonto started it... You have to use the meetup site to post runs on. I havent done it yet, but I think there are directions in the message board area. If I remember, you go to the calendar and post up some new event. Then Jason will actually add it to the calendar himself...

http://www.meetup.com/jp-trails

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Yep DeMonto started it... You have to use the meetup site to post runs on. I havent done it yet, but I think there are directions in the message board area. If I remember, you go to the calendar and post up some new event. Then Jason will actually add it to the calendar himself...

http://www.meetup.com/jp-trails
Or RubiJK can....................

LOL

Yeah goto to calender and suggest a meetup and give us all the info and BAM....you have a trip! The idea is that we have weekly trips planned, I can only plan monthly myself so lets get too it!

Jason

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
As long as not raining I will see you and that your alien spaceship @ 8 am.:bounce:

Cam is trying to make it too.
Well guys after some clunking on the way home from work today I noticed that my drag link tie rod is trashed. So unfortunately I won't be able to make it out on Sunday :bawling:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Well guys after some clunking on the way home from work today I noticed that my drag link tie rod is trashed. So unfortunately I won't be able to make it out on Sunday :bawling:
SUCKS:pissed:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I know right? Must have been from my dropped pitman arm install. As soon as its fixed though I wanna head out there with you guys.
If u want u can roll with me:beer:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry dude, any idea what caused it?

I believe we have another Jeeper tomorrow...Scott see u tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Sorry dude, any idea what caused it?

I believe we have another Jeeper tomorrow...Scott see u tomorrow.
Tomorrow? what about tonight? You should stop by Jason's meet and greet tonight since its not to far from your house:beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts