JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
But what about those of us that are "supposed to be banned over there"??? :shaking:

I know!!! We could vote over here and you could copy our votes over there!!!

Ps. the 18th works for me... :)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I'll put u in... I still need to post it up on jasons site but I'll do that when we have a clear idea on what day to have it on... BTW the last meet and great was awesome but I felt we had a bad JK turn out. we need a good one like our sheeps crossing run where we had about 25 JKs. it still sucks tho cause the majority is still on the other site but we're trying are best to open their eyes to the matrix...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll put u in... I still need to post it up on jasons site but I'll do that when we have a clear idea on what day to have it on... BTW the last meet and great was awesome but I felt we had a bad JK turn out. we need a good one like our sheeps crossing run where we had about 25 JKs. it still sucks tho cause the majority is still on the other site but we're trying are best to open their eyes to the matrix...

:eyemouth:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes, I can as long as I have some notice.

Jason
Awesome Jason, We will make sure you have all the info. Hopefully we can decide a date here soon.

Also if you wanna make flyers or anything for jp-trails we can hand out as long as Scott is cool with it we can get the word out on that for you.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Awesome Jason, We will make sure you have all the info. Hopefully we can decide a date here soon.

Also if you wanna make flyers or anything for jp-trails we can hand out as long as Scott is cool with it we can get the word out on that for you.
Yeah thats totally a good idea.

Hey Scott I will update your account to Trail leader and then you can post your M&G there.

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason
Sweet I'll log on tommorow and post it...

BTW any jeeper is welcome. Its gonna be at the other Jasons house and I know he'll probally invite some of his jeep buddies who dont all have JKs... As long as its cool with him I have no objections... :beer:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I'm cool with whatever! We might as well do it right and have a good time... Especially if JohnnyRubicon is bringing a keg! I guess we will have to decide on the size before we decide on food/grilling etc. Whatever the majority wants is cool with me... I dont have a wife to nag and b!tch, so no worries! :D I do think Sat afternoon/night would be better, unless we wanted to make it a day gig and party poolside?!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm cool with whatever! We might as well do it right and have a good time... Especially if JohnnyRubicon is bringing a keg! I guess we will have to decide on the size before we decide on food/grilling etc. Whatever the majority wants is cool with me... I dont have a wife to nag and b!tch, so no worries! :D I do think Sat afternoon/night would be better, unless we wanted to make it a day gig and party poolside?!
Awesome! gladd you offered it up D & B can get expensive...especially as you drink more and more...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think I am going to change my name to JohnnyForum because I seem to be joining a new one every day. 4 jeep sites, and today I joined a CB forum.

I'm gonna stop all this typing and start focusing on the :beer:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I think I am going to change my name to JohnnyForum because I seem to be joining a new one every day. 4 jeep sites, and today I joined a CB forum.

I'm gonna stop all this typing and start focusing on the :beer:
Been there done that! I have slowed down a bit as there are a lot of jeep forums and very little time in the day!

Jason

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
So many have been wheeling a lot individually and its been tough trying to find a time and day the works well with everyone.... Well I think a Meet-n-Greet will be perfect to have late on a weekend day since the majority of us have that time available. The day will be Saturday the 18th. Meet-n-Greets are fun ways to show off your latest mods, talk jeeps, meet new people and most importantly eat...! I I'll make a list on this page of all whos going to attend and details of when, where, and the time as we make our choices.

:thumbsup:

***Updated... **** (as of July 6th)

Where: Jason's (RubiJK) House...! BBQ, POOL, and good old jeepin fun :)

when: July 18th (exact time TBD)

Whos going:
1 steves07jk--------------Plates, forks, spoons
2*AZWhacker-------------
3 BRUZR-------------------
4 JohnnyRubicon---------Keg (nneds ideas on what to fill it with)
5*Ken Jong Il--------------
6 RN M OVR----------------
7 spencenaz- -------------
8 theosdad----------------
9 joes-jk- ------------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
11 scottg07----------------
12 ZooseJK---------------- burger patties and buns
13*srt-iz--------------------
14 axsys ------------------hotdogs and buns
15*SGT --------------------
16 JPTwinz---------------- Im assuming Cosco Sized Chips :)
17 Scottg07's Dad------- Mayonase, Mustard, Ketchup and Relish
18*azrockzuk -------------
19 jd rogers----------------
20* RubiJK------------------ House,pool, Grill and backyard :thumbsup:

Bring your family...Bring a date and get ready to have a great time..!

(* By your name = possible attendance/ maybe)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW jdrogers: your named is banned over there and gets edited with ****** if I put it down lol...:beer:
Thats classic!

Jason, can you send this out to your latest customers you think will be interested?

Scott/RubiJK, is this something we wanna post on VJC or Jptrails for more notice?

I dont want to go to crazy as its not my house lol :beer:

Also Rubi you might want to read the thread about peeing in pools over there in VJC before you answer this lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To continue the email sent out by Jason,

1. I say we meet at like 4 or 5 so we can do the pool thing then also enjoy the weather outside later.

2. I also think we should allow significant others, get them involved to be able to let them see how we "ROLL". If we do this we need a pretty accurate account to have enough food! also we would need some one to bring "family friendly" drinks.

Thanks again for everything Jason!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey! Got the email too. Couple points..

1. I am up in the air. Need to find a babysitter.

2. In one of the emails, someone asked if the women folk are going to be there... In my opinion... It's not a party unless there are ladies there. :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 231 Posts