JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a friend selling the parts below, he would like to sell everything as a pair. I can get pictures if interested. His listing is below.

These axles are built up as much as you can build factory Rubicon 44’s and are serious brick shit houses on wheels! They’re as tough as you can get and are perfect for anyone wanting to run 35’s or 37’s and beat the living shit out of em. If you have a Sport model 2 or 4 door and currently have a 30 and non Rubi 44 this is the perfect opportunity to upgrade to bolt in awesomeness in literally just a few hours. Run a couple wires for lockers and you’re ready for anything.

If I make the changes I guess I’d have a set of 5 Raceline Monster Beadlocks with the better quality steel lock rings and 4 brand new 37x12.50x17 Goodyear MT/R’s and I have a brand new 1310 rear driveshaft as well as a newly rebuilt front 1310 driveshaft too.

It’ll be about a month before the axles would actually be available since I need to complete the installation of my GenRight cage first and send it off to powdercoat (unless I just rattle can it?) then the axles can be yanked. Right now it’s all set up level for the cage install so not gonna move an inch till that’s done! So again, no need to upgrade but got an itch to do it. I’ve set some prices here and not really interested in budging from them and truthfully I’m not into piecing it all out so I guess it’s a package deal only unless you got friends that wanna share it all with you in some form or another. $10,400.00. Damn, it’s a lot of money too!! But ya get what ya pay for and if you want some serious awesome then here’s the deal folks. And sorry but no pics for the moment;

Front Dana 44 Rubicon Axle: $4500.00
Factory Rubicon Housing
Factory Spicer E-Locker
5:38 Gears
Blue Torch diff cover
Lubelocker diff cover seal
Synergy Manufacturing Inner Axle Sleve
Artec Truss
Artec C-Gussets
Artec Heavy Duty Raised Track Bar Bracket
Currie Front Johnny Joint Housing Kit
Dynatrac Prosteer Ball Joints (New)