JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine has a 07 jk rubicon and it has a leaky front inner axle seal. the proplem im having is they arnt that esay to find, the only place that list it is kragen. i would like to know its right before i tear it apart.the part number is a national sbk1.anyone know if this is right or if anyone has replaced this what pn did you use?

thanks

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill try the parts counter if i have to, last time i had our local one look something up for me it was head studs for my 88 and the guy had no idea what i was talking about.as far as the warranty, i dont know if they will cover it because we have put a hub conversion in it and thats when it started leaking.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got it figured out. i put a hub convrsion and superior evo shafts in it, when i called sup they told me you have to run a different seal on the pass side that is why it was leaking. the sup shafts are smaller on the seal surface than the stock ones

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.