JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked a little late last night due to a bit of a snowstorm..... got to the bottom of the driveway about midnite with a 3 foot snowdrift from the plow, and instead of the 1/8 mile walk up the driveway figured I'd lock em in and blast through and up..... would have been a good plan except for the ice under that fresh foot or so of snow..... long story shot, I avoided the gate pole opening up the drivers side like a tin can, and just when I thought I was in the clear....

End result

About a 6 inch gash on the sidewall and crown.... sooooo out comes the winch and away we go up the driveway.....

Here is facing down the driveway this morning

Now the questions is...... still have about 60-ish percent on the KM2's.... replace 1, or upgrade!!! :evilgrin:

· Premium Member
2,154 Posts
beautiful view and driveway, sucks about the tire. Maybe keep your eyes open in the classifieds and buy a slightly used one.

· Registered
129 Posts
wow, beautiful view! lucky :)

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where in the "Rockies"? Colorado? AB? BC?
North of Colorado.... I am right by the BC/Alberta border about 20k south of Golden, BC

.....lol, I was looking for sympathy, may have backfired on me, so hell, let;s see if I can keep the ball rolling!!!

this is about an hour away from my driveway

.....back to feeling sorry about me and my tire!!! :shitstorm:

· Registered
310 Posts
Sympathy??

you want sympathy when your driveway is better than most (if not ALL) trails I can find in NY?

I got your sympathy right here.....

Um....better go chill before a mod gives me time off.
;)

Seriously, though.....too bad about the tires.

· Registered
1,708 Posts
North of Colorado.... I am right by the BC/Alberta border about 20k south of Golden, BC

.....lol, I was looking for sympathy, may have backfired on me, so hell, let;s see if I can keep the ball rolling!!!

this is about an hour away from my driveway

.....back to feeling sorry about me and my tire!!! :shitstorm:

….............:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.