JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
That is a good looking Cherokee. If I saw that coming in the other direction, I might even wave. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here's my ride. Planning on armor and unibody stiffeners this summer. After that it's fiberglass flares, ford 8 inch, and possibly, possibly front coilovers.

Sunflower Mine Trail (Mar. 29)

"Mudding" last week

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Some nice Cherokees guys. There's a guy in my area with one that's built up pretty nice. I was surprised to get a Jeep wave from him when we first passed on the road. Seems like the modified Jeepers always wave, regardless of model.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's actually getting sold very soon.

Just bought an 02 WJ
How much and where is it located at?

BTW, love the 4x4 Fish sticker on the other one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Some nice Cherokees guys. There's a guy in my area with one that's built up pretty nice. I was surprised to get a Jeep wave from him when we first passed on the road. Seems like the modified Jeepers always wave, regardless of model.
Yep, it's the new stock JK folk who never wave.:D

I always wave, but usually only get responses from other XJ's. OK I don't wave to Commanders, Grand Cherokees, or Compass' because I have never gotten a wave back from either of them. Some libby's, few TJ's YJ' and CJ's but mainly XJ's. Man I can't wait for mine to grow up!!

How much and where is it located at?

BTW, love the 4x4 Fish sticker on the other one.
Yeah, I like it to. Really get's people's attention. I can tell you where to get some if you want (they come in pairs)

·
Registered
119 Posts
When I wave, sometimes I get the "do I know you?" look. :lol:
I know what you mean! Then there's also the "What the hell do you want?" look.

Or then the new Jeepers, you know the VERY enthusiastic ones. Not just a nod or fingers off the steering wheel, oh no. I'm talking full arm out the windows and a big ol' smile. First time I saw that was at a local clean-up (Table Mesa I think) Just a line of Wranglers with a Libby at the end *nod - nod - fingers - nod & fingers - WHOLE ARM OUT THE WINDOW AND THE BIGGEST SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN! Kinda scared me...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've had this one for about 18 years. My son is in the hole we dug to measure the snow depth - about 32 inches. The tires are at about 7psi to stay on top of it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Interesting tires. What brand are they?

Update pics. Cut the fenders, put on some KC's, got a CB (long time ago), and made the stock bumper stubby.

Check out some of my wheelin pics
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3038023

·
Registered
70 Posts
First, that cherokee is looking good. Nice job with it!

Second, the tires on mine are the original Dick Cepek Fun Country in a 30x12.50/15 on 10 inch wide rims. This tread pattern isn't available now, but there is still the FC-II. These tires are hard to beat for deep snow when they are aired down to 10 psi or less. But at normal pressure they are almost useless in snow.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got some new kicks. Soon to come 4.10's rear lsd (don't want to put a locker in a d35) and a home brew front bumper.:bounce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts