JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving to Brevard County (Viera/Melbourne) from Delaware next month and just found you guys!!

I'm a complete noob here, but have owned and wheeled 7 Jeeps over the years from YJs to TJs, a KJ, and 2 JKs! I was even a trail guide at Camp Jeep back in 05 or 06. We now own an 08 Unlimited on 3" of lift w/33" Destination MTs. Not much serious wheeling with this one, mostly the beach with our boys.

What's fun to drive in FLA? Any trails for a JK with minor mods?

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Any trails for a JK with minor mods?
pretty much all of them. :laughing:

ill let the crew chime in with specifics.

welcome!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome! We'll be neighbors, Viera is a nice area, there are a couple a decent places in Brevard to go in the north part of the county. All day/weekend type riding go to Ocala. The biggest thing is the amount of water there will be during the summer rainy season. Lots of soft sand in the winter/spring.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
We may not have the best trails in the country, but we make up for it with a ton of great people and lots of events!!

Welcome to Florida and you are a couple of hours closer to better places to wheel then I am!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Welcome aboard!

we have lots of different terrain to ride from limestone quarries to forest trails to deep water excursions to mud... just depends on what you're feeling up for on any given day.

again welcome! :beer::beer:

·
Registered
152 Posts
we have some of the best mall crawling around in the tampa area :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
Oh yeah and you can drive on the beach :glasses:

Edit: well, you can up here anyway. maybe not in melbourne. but it's worth the drive north to st augustine anyhow!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome,my bro lives close to you in Melbourne right off 95. :beer: :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts