JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've seen a few people in here with military aviation experience.... Just checking to see who else in the forum is an aviation enthusiast/pilot (civilian or military).

·
Registered
898 Posts
Been a pilot (military and civilian) for better than 30 years. Unfortunately, I can't get past the flight surgeon at the moment, so flying is only something I dream about.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
17yrs A&P, with FCC

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Rotory wing pilot, USA, 8 years...14 years fixed wing pilot, and BN, USN

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like we've got a good mix. I'm a flight instructor (currently searching for a place to instruct with). Just finished my BS in aeronautical science and was hoping to go fly helos for the coast guard, but it ended up not working out... at least for now. Maybe some day. Until then I'm flying fixed wing on the civilian side. Maybe corporate soon? who knows....

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Military traffic controllers, especially Air Boss' were real anal when it cam to "Flat Hatting" on a leisurely Sunday morning...things just aren't the way they used to be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been pilot for 7 years flown 172's and bonanza V35.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.