JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Decided to ask AUTOWHATEVER to refund my membership over this loss of access.

Suggest you do the same!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
while its annoying, don't be such a bitch. no need to be on the forum from the phone :mad::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Come on now sneck, we're not all rocking the motorola brick phone any more and who doesn't love to update their build thread or ask about gears while sitting on the toilet?

No need for me to personally ask for a refund from ag as I never contributed- to each his own.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Come on now sneck, we're not all rocking the motorola brick phone any more and who doesn't love to update their build thread or ask about gears while sitting on the toilet?

No need for me to personally ask for a refund from ag as I never contributed- to each his own.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
way to support to community. be proud! :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Abendx was willing to take a bullet to make a point. That always works out well. And the evil profit taking empire's real corporate thug (Renee:)) makes one too. I wonder if Abendx is laying around AUTOWHATEVER heaven with a dozen or so virgins? (metrosexuals of course and all wrapped in Elvis glasses)

I am certain that the center of Abendx's rage was not the elimination of TapaTalk. I believe that he just couldn't take the continued pathetic assault on the quality of tech displayed in Mod Tech by resident asshats, derailers, hijackers, nutswingers, fan boys, and members who do not use the search button. Add in a few overzealous vendors using Mod Tech for a Product Announcement forum, and generally, just an over piling on of the corporate cheese, and you have the making for a crash, not a pizza.

RIP Abendx and fuck Doc. Savior the virgins and don't come back or you lose.

:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Abendx was willing to take a bullet to make a point. That always works out well. And the evil profit taking empire's real corporate thug (Renee:)) makes one too. I wonder if Abendx is laying around AUTOWHATEVER heaven with a dozen or so virgins? (metrosexuals of course and all wrapped in Elvis glasses)

I am certain that the center of Abendx's rage was not the elimination of TapaTalk. I believe that he just couldn't take the continued pathetic assault on the quality of tech displayed in Mod Tech by resident asshats, derailers, hijackers, nutswingers, fan boys, and members who do not use the search button. Add in a few overzealous vendors using Mod Tech for a Product Announcement forum, and generally, just an over piling on of the corporate cheese, and you have the making for a crash, not a pizza.

RIP Abendx and fuck Doc. Savior the virgins and don't come back or you lose.

:thefinger:
I wish he was back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts