JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm on another v-bulletin powered forum and it's been giving fits for past 2 days now. Hadn't experienced any issues here but seems others have.

Hopefully admin/ tech support will update/ repair current issue(s).

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Anybody else getting fucking ads that totally take over the app? Does is every time i log on. Sometimes the ads wont let me on the forum until i close and reopen the app. Total bullshit !!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
Anybody else getting fucking ads that totally take over the app? Does is every time i log on. Sometimes the ads wont let me on the forum until i close and reopen the app. Total bullshit !!!!!
I only get here from a PC or laptop, but I think it's the flash ads on the website dicking everything up.
This is a new phenomenon I've observed only in the last few weeks.​
Sometimes pages freeze while perma-reloading the flash ads, and I can't scroll up to get to the login box. :pissed:

The app. may also have issues :dunno: , but I can confirm site issues from a non-phone access standpoint.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
I only get here from a PC or laptop, but I think it's the flash ads on the website dicking everything up.

This is a new phenomenon I've observed only in the last few weeks.​

Sometimes pages freeze while perma-reloading the flash ads, and I can't scroll up to get to the login box. :pissed:

The app. may also have issues :dunno: , but I can confirm site issues from a non-phone access standpoint.

Thanks .. Good, its not just me haha!!!

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
The original AG app is no longer supported. We are forced to use the new AG free App which is formatted like the mobil view crap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts