JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped into 4 wheel parts the other day. They gave me a registration form and flyer for Gulches ORV park in Laurens County, SC. It seems they are feeding anyone who shows up and are giving away $10 GCs to anyone who registers. It's on the 26th of this month. I don't know if anyone else is interested. My wife and I with a couple friends will probably make the trip. There is a web site if you want to check it out. I had never heard of the place.:D

http://gulchesorvpark.com/

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Hello,

I am headed there with Ga Trail Riders on that weekend. There are going to be a few of us staying the weekend. What are they feeding us?

If you see us swing by and say hi.
What up Matt? Glad you signed on.

What he said. The Georgia Trail Riders is having our monthly run there that same weekend. Unfortunately I'm not gonna make this one cause I'm going to the NASCAR race in Atlanta that weekend.

If anybody thinks they may want to go, they're a great group of guys to hang out with. I don't think we have a huge group going on this ride, but it should still be fun. :beer:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

I am headed there with Ga Trail Riders on that weekend. There are going to be a few of us staying the weekend. What are they feeding us?

If you see us swing by and say hi.
They weren't set on a menu yet. I got the distinct feeling it will just be hot dogs and hamburgers. No complaints here, free food is free food. I'll try to catch up with you there. What should I be looking for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.