On Saturday, May 11th, 2013 MD Juan, the leading supplier of replacement tubs and body panels for early Jeeps, will be hosting a special event at Quadratec, the worldwide leader in Jeep parts and accessories, in West Chester, PA.
This is a special invitation-only event, and requires an RSVP in order to confirm your attendance!
What do you need to be eligible to attend?
- A Jeep CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5 or CJ7.
- Your Jeep must be in substantially original condition.
- You must drive the Jeep to the event.
- You must be comfortable with your Jeep being on display and closely inspected. This may involve the Jeep being raised on a lift.
What do you get in return?
- A light breakfast of coffee and snacks.
- A presentation from MD Juan on their replacement tubs and body panels, including the opportunity for a Q & A to talk about restoration challenges.
- A tour of Quadratec.
- An opportunity to closely inspect your Jeep while it's raised on a lift.
- A chance to have your Jeep photographed by a professional photographer in Quadratec's photo studio.
- A goodie bag, including offers for discounts on MD Juan and Quadratec parts and accessories.
- A catered lunch.
What are the details of this event?
- Saturday, May 11th 2013, from 9AM to 1PM, rain or shine.
- Address: Quadratec, Inc, 1028 Saunders Lane, West Chester, PA 19380
- If you are able and plan to attend, please respond QUICKLY! This special event is approaching soon, and space is limited!
- Attendance is by invitation only, with RSVP required, at the discretion of Quadratec and MD Juan.
- There is no guarantee that your Jeep will be selected for detailed inspection.
- Professional photographs may not be available for all attendees vehicles, depending on time available.
- You will be required to sign waivers of liability in order to tour Quadratec and for your vehicle to be inspected. By attending this event you are giving your consent to your image being recorded and used by Quadratec and MD Juan for advertising and promotional purposes.
- For more information please contact: [email protected]