JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the liberal left wing atheotards are at it again....in a re-enactment of their satanic mission from last year, these fawkers want to ban the term "Merry Christmas" in all public buildings, schools, and if possible, keep one from putting a Nativity scene on one's property...these "no kant khunts" have no balls...why Christians and Christianity as their focus...why not go after all Muslim holidays...I'd like to see the fireworks fly in London, where these homos are based, and where their is a huge Muslim population.....no...they export their liberal leftist agenda to this country, where they know they are well protected......:shaking::shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
One of these days, Dusty is going to have nothing to complain about. He will look his family in the eye and say, "My work here is done."

Then walk out to the spot he has chosen in the yard and lie down, waiting to die.

When he realizes that he is not dead yet, he will log back on here and complain about it.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh my...there go those voices again...what do I hear...hmmmm...oh yes...I know....rutting sows. trolling for trouser trout....wait...hell no...those aren't voices...it's Chris Hansen and the bandwagen kunts...biatches extraordinaire :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why do I still hear a rutting sow whining like a b!tch...need to check my lithium levels

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh what's that noise...is that that poster boy for a prophylactic?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will just say this from now on in all these type threads:
fawk liberals.:thefinger:

Keep your eyes peeled...I'm doing that right now to one of the resident pu$$ies;)

G

·
I’m not religious but I can’t see any good reason for banning Christmas stuff. I actually like all the Christmas decorations and put up lights because it’s a festive giving season. How in the heck anyone is offended by Santa and a Christmas tree is beyond me and I’ll say fawk them too :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd like to see these b!tches try to ban Ramadhan....I wish they would try...a few hundred public beheadings should get these mofo's minds right.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I’m not religious but I can’t see any good reason for banning Christmas stuff. I actually like all the Christmas decorations and put up lights because it’s a festive giving season. How in the heck anyone is offended by Santa and a Christmas tree is beyond me and I’ll say fawk them too :thefinger:

There are extremist on every end of everything. The "Dustard" chooses to only listen to the most extreme. The ones that, nobody worth a ****, ever pays atention too.

This thread was over at 3:48pm LOL

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are extremist on every end of everything. The "Dustard" chooses to only listen to the most extreme. The ones that, nobody worth a ****, ever pays atention too.

This thread was over at 3:48pm LOL
Well GoodTime Sally...I guess you ain't worth $hit are ya'...you're paying attention to this "extremist"...dyk lyk.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.