JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I ordered sliders from AtoZ fabrication and I think they are pretty awesome as I've seen them in person and they look extremely stout. I ordered almost 8 weeks ago and they are finally coming next week. SWEEEEEET!!

Is there any manufaturer out there that can make them all inclusive. I like the poly and trek versions mostly but it does not have the bar for a step rocker guard. (wifes short and I have two little ones)

Did anyone else order these?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
These look good!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ok I ordered sliders from AtoZ fabrication and I think they are pretty awesome as I've seen them in person and they look extremely stout. I ordered almost 8 weeks ago and they are finally coming next week. SWEEEEEET!!

Is there any manufaturer out there that can make them all inclusive. I like the poly and trek versions mostly but it does not have the bar for a step rocker guard. (wifes short and I have two little ones)

Did anyone else order these?
I'm gonna wait for you to decide that you want something different........then I'm gonna buy your AtoZs. :D All part of my evil plan to build the world's cheapest Jeep. I think you should get some Shrokworks sliders. They'd look great on your rig. :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the shrokworks skids but I'm not one to do something to follow the crowd. I'm actually trying to convince Or Fab on a idea for the ultimate skids. They would have the poly or treks look with more function.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I like the shrokworks skids but I'm not one to do something to follow the crowd. I'm actually trying to convince Or Fab on a idea for the ultimate skids. They would have the poly or treks look with more function.
Cool! Let me know when I can pick up the AtoZs. :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you leaving? OOOPS I get it now the other guy is gone...:sleep:I started to read his post because I thought it was going to be on the topic. It took awhile for me to wake up after I doze off from the boring crap he was belching...:shaking:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On another note I got them on now. HOLY CRAP they are heavy and the most solid part I've seen yet. I thought these were solid steel tubes they are so solid. On another note I had to put these on alone and I'm tired. Once I get the 35" tires tonight installed I'll post up some picks and how to install. His directions bite so his strong suit is building quality not all the other stuff.

I've held the rubi stock guards and they are no where as solid as these things are.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I've got these too and love them. The tube that runs underneath tends to do a lot of scraping on the rocks with the longer wheelbase but it's better than the body mounts taking the abuse. I just touch them up with rustoleum satin black where the pc gets scraped off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts