JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
piperbob is in orlando. he just bought a silver 2011 jk rubicon. it will have a 4in procomp kit and 35's by the orlando truck fest and possibly jeep beach. hit him up on here.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I really think you should choose a Jeep closer to the Kansas City area since it's centrally located. Oh, and instead of a bright color, research has shown that Red Rock Metallic seems to draw people in more. Oh, and instead of a 2 door, an independent group of researchers found that 4 doors are better than 2 since it has twice the number of doors.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm looking for a Jeep that someone might be interested in receiving sponsorship in trade for use of the Jeep in our booth at various shows.

The Jeep:
Not heavily modified, lifts & tires okay and encouraged.
2-Door JK or TJ/LJ
High Contrast color (reds, orange, yellow, green, blue, etc...)

The shows it will be needed at:
Truck & Jeep Fest Orlando August 2011
Truck & Jeep Fest Atlanta June 2011
Jeep Beach 2012

We would be looking to outfit the Jeep with a handful of product, place vinyl decals, and have it displayed in our booths at these events. The product would be free, the install and getting the vehicle to us on schedule would be your responsibility. We did this in 2010 with d'sjk with great success and he received product in retail value at around $2K

If you're interested and can travel to each of these shows, PM me.

i have a 2009 surf blue jk with 4.5" lift and 35's. pics in my garage. let me know if interested. i live in savannah, GA.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just got a 2011 Rubi Silver/Black haven't doen anything yet let me know I can go to all 3 events and plan on Jeep Beach and the Orlando show anyhow Alanta is only 6.5 hrs away form Apopka Florida 32703 Phone is 407 889-0793

07 jk Lifted Locked Armored on 37's
11 Jk Rubi Stock
88 yj Project

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Warrior Products - that's a pretty awesome offer and a great advertising strategy. You peeked my interest on looking at your products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
398 Posts
this also got me started at looking at your products. great stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
I'm looking for a Jeep that someone might be interested in receiving sponsorship in trade for use of the Jeep in our booth at various shows.

The Jeep:
Not heavily modified, lifts & tires okay and encouraged.
2-Door JK or TJ/LJ
High Contrast color (reds, orange, yellow, green, blue, etc...)

The shows it will be needed at:
Truck & Jeep Fest Orlando August 2011
Truck & Jeep Fest Atlanta June 2011
Jeep Beach 2012

We would be looking to outfit the Jeep with a handful of product, place vinyl decals, and have it displayed in our booths at these events. The product would be free, the install and getting the vehicle to us on schedule would be your responsibility. We did this in 2010 with d'sjk with great success and he received product in retail value at around $2K

If you're interested and can travel to each of these shows, PM me.

It was a great opportunity, had a lot of fun, and I really appreciate everything!

I can not say enough about Warrior and the products they make.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I have to say, I know surfbluedevil and he would new a great choice. Some mods, but none that would take away from warriors products.
That and he's ahell of a nice guy
Good luck bro.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have to say, I know surfbluedevil and he would new a great choice. Some mods, but none that would take away from warriors products.
That and he's ahell of a nice guy
Good luck bro.
Ahhh but he has no tiger's blood therefore he is not winning.:grinpimp:

Seriously he is a nice guy and has a bright flashlight.:laughing:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Ahhh but he has no tiger's blood therefore he is not winning.:grinpimp:

Seriously he is a nice guy and has a bright flashlight.:laughing:

who would know better than you. thanks guys

1 - 20 of 33 Posts