JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all gone, new thread for new and remaining items

Set of 5 08 factory sahara style 17"s with factory GSAs, like new $200 or best offer.

07 stereo not the mygig but the next down, amp, sub, all factory speakers $50 or trade

custom rear winch bumper/tire carrier, will require notching of rear X member if you want the winch there (will show you how) swing out rack, cut it up and make it into something else, I don't care :laughing: $20 so I have a reason not to cut it up into new stuff.

set of 4 sahara painted fenders, green (not rescue, the other green) some scratches, not screwed up, not cut $20

pickup ONLY no shipping!!!
Post here, NO PM's !!, if your intrested.

will take gun shit, ammo, parts, magazines in trade. Or a garden shed...ya, a garden shed, something not huge that I can fit a lawn mower in :grinpimp:

·
Registered
107 Posts
tires

So you are selling 4 brand new 17" rims with tires for 200? If so I will take them and teh fenders. My dad lives near Norfolk and could pick them up.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you are selling 4 brand new 17" rims with tires for 200? If so I will take them and teh fenders. My dad lives near Norfolk and could pick them up.
Yes. less than 5k (cant remember exactly so I will say 5k :laughing: ) before the wifes JK got 35's and new rims. they are complete minus valve stems as I removed the TPS from them for her new wheels. spare has ZERO miles on it

Let me know and if he will just send me a PM and I will send you my phone number and location

·
Registered
107 Posts
cant do it after all

I looked into what it would cost for my dad to ship me those tires and its not going to work. Free bump though. That is a great price for everything you have listed.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any chance you'd be willing to drive a bit north to meet up with me for the Bumper/tire carrier combo?

PM me if that's cool. If not, you're a dick :grinpimp: seriously though, if you'd rather not I understand
sorry man I will not be going north for a while :(

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
how heavy is that bumper? can i still run the oem hitch(i pull a camper and boat)
And is it the whole bumper or just the swing out?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bumper

I live in va beach and I'm interested in the bumper if you still have it. Text me if available. I'll pm the number. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how heavy is that bumper? can i still run the oem hitch(i pull a camper and boat)
And is it the whole bumper or just the swing out?
lbs: no idea :laughing:

OEM hitch I have no idea as I moved the entire rear x member to run a rear winch.
(will have one of those for sale soon as well...maybe 2 of them)

Whole bumper

·
Registered
824 Posts
Doc, any chance you'd go to Baltimore? I go to Philadelphia on the weekends(gf lives there), and I'd be willing to meet Para to give him your bumper, just trying to help out some fellow Jeepers. :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Set of 5 08 factory sahara style 17"s with factory GSAs, like new $200 or best offer.

07 stereo not the mygig but the next down, amp, sub, all factory speakers $50 or trade

custom rear winch bumper/tire carrier, will require notching of rear X member if you want the winch there (will show you how) swing out rack, cut it up and make it into something else, I don't care :laughing: $20 so I have a reason not to cut it up into new stuff.

set of 4 sahara painted fenders, green (not rescue, the other green) some scratches, not screwed up, not cut $20

pickup ONLY no shipping!!!
Post here, NO PM's !!, if your intrested.

will take gun shit, ammo, parts, magazines in trade. Or a garden shed...ya, a garden shed, something not huge that I can fit a lawn mower in :grinpimp:
Any chance you could pm me some pics of the rims and tires? Or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
im really intrested in that bumper, is it a mopar front bumper??? what size spare is n there? would a stock tire fit in it? sorry for all the questions on such a cheap priced item

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd be interested in all of it if its still available.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bumper is gone, all rest is available. sorry been busy.
I will also be selling a ramsey 9000 that needs a new controler plug for $150 but works fine and includes 2 controllers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts