JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'm not a big fan of "made in China", but if I could get that H1 replica for cheap at Walmart, well who knows? :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Has that country had an original idea in the last millenium or so?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yes. Persuading Americans to spend most of their money on their products even after ripping them off for years :pissed:
They really didn't persuade us to buy their junk. They preyed on our complacency and desire for the cheapest price. Our companies sold us down the river in an effort to be better than the next company.

There are allot of products still made here. Buy whatever you can made in the US or an allied country even if its more expensive and things will eventually turn around. We cannot turn this around overnight, but we can turn it around.

·
Registered
900 Posts
They really didn't persuade us to buy their junk. They preyed on our complacency and desire for the cheapest price. Our companies sold us down the river in an effort to be better than the next company.

There are allot of products still made here. Buy whatever you can made in the US or an allied country even if its more expensive and things will eventually turn around. We cannot turn this around overnight, but we can turn it around.
Agreed. Without Walmart and other big box retailers, Chinese manufacturers would not have any ability to penetrate US markets. These retailers are far less concerned about us, our jobs, etc. than they are about their stock price. Short sighted way of doing business but it's what our system encourages (amongst other things). My family has made it a point to try and buy from companies that haven't adopted this practice. Walmart is off our dance card as are several others. I will buy foreign made products if they are the best value for the money (because our manufacturers should be able to compete on a world stage) but I will not buy Chinese junk.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Some people fear the Chinese military because of the size. It would be easy for them to over run the US.
What they should fear is economic take over that's happening right now. The dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Ever wonder why?

BTW, look real close at the pictures above. They're only 6 inches long and they're Transformers:laughing:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Some people fear the Chinese military because of the size. It would be easy for them to over run the US.
What they should fear is economic take over that's happening right now. The dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Ever wonder why?

BTW, look real close at the pictures above. They're only 6 inches long and they're Transformers:laughing:
Where did they get that really short guy to drive it then? :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
What is the company called, Humdai?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just watch out for the lead paint from china, No licking or putting that thing in your mouth. Keep your ladies away from the hitches too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts