JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come join us for a great day of family fun. There will be a "special" Trail Ride we're working for the morning and the afternoon will be filled with food, prizes, and lots of fun. If you are on Facebook be sure to click "Going" for the OPEN HOUSE.

October 25th - 7am-12pm Trail Ride, 12pm-5pm Open House.

Artec Industries
104 N. Center Way
Benson, AZ 85602

If you're coming from Tucson, exit 297 Mescal road. If you get to actual town Benson, you've gone too far.

·
Registered
941 Posts
This sounds cool, I'm gonna do my best to be there :koolaid:

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Well well .. Aren't you a lucky sob ^^^ :D

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
I whore myself around on all forums rofl

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be there but jeep will stay home this time.
We are planning on a "special" trail ride. I'm not going into the details until it's all finalized but don't completely count out leaving the jeep at home.

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come join us for a great day of family fun. There will be a "special" Trail Ride we're working for the morning and the afternoon will be filled with food, prizes, and lots of fun. If you are on Facebook be sure to click "Going" for the OPEN HOUSE.

October 25th - 7am-12pm Trail Ride, 12pm-5pm Open House.

Artec Industries
104 N. Center Way
Benson, AZ 85602

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Ok now I am out. Someone from Tucson is back in town and we are wheeling that day.

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Due to popular demand and greater convenience, the ‪#‎ARTREK‬ dinner on Friday at 6pm will be OPTIONAL instead of mandatory. Those who register for ARTREK are still invited to the dine with Artec employees but please leave a comment if you are coming. The OFFICIAL DRIVERS MEETING will now be 6AM SHARP on Saturday morning. Breakfast will be provided. PLEASE REGISTER NOW. We will be sending out emails today for those who register with more details.
http://www.artecindustries.com/ARTREK-4x4-Adventure-Registration_p_456.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts