JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow 4x4 enthusiasts,
I need your participation in our Trails Plan Survey. The open public survey is open now to January 15. This will help shape the way the OHV Program at AZ State Parks funds projects and assists land managers with creating motorized recreation opportunities.

Take the survey

or

http://asupublicprograms.co1.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?SID=SV_b1L2MW8JpUuUaS9&_=1

Thanks for your time and support. Please contact me if I can assist you with motorized issues and trail development.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Shoot me over a PM and explain what it is we all need to do on the survey to be most effective and I will pass on the info everywhere I can.

Cheers,
Murray

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jeff,

Shoot me over a PM and explain what it is we all need to do on the survey to be most effective and I will pass on the info everywhere I can.

Cheers,
Murray
No PM required, there is nothing to hide here.
Just answer the questions honestly.

If you are a motorized trail user and rarely to never enjoy non-motorized activities, don't say you are motorized and non-motorized, as it has no value.

If you dabble in lots of outdoors activities, but spend 50% or more of your time specifically enjoying motorized activities, I would marked motorized.

If you truly mix motorized and non-motorized...ie your typical season involves an equal amount of hiking, kayaking, and wheeling, then make both categories.

There are a lot of motorized people who game the survey, thinking that showing non-motorized activity helps the motorized cause...it doesn't, it just produces another class of data for us to interpret. If your passion is motorized, mark accordingly :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Doneski

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Done!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Done. Hopefully it will make a difference.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Done

·
Registered
459 Posts
Tina took the survey.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts