JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Premium Member
211 Posts
They are identical to the Genright ones! Well I pulled the trigger on a pair for the front from Jeep4x4center for $379... I will report back on my thoughts about them.
That's a hellofa deal for powdercoated aluminum fenders. Update this thread with your thoughts when you get them installed.

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Backordered until March! I am reconsidering... I have the option to cancel the order. They have already charged my debit card:( I am looking at other options...

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
OK! It's been 2 months... I called and they are on back order for another 8 weeks... I am cancelling this order and either build my own or buy from someone else. What say you, O' wise Jeepers? I have an eerie feeling that they are waiting on Gen-right rejects to resell to me:(

· Registered
326 Posts
After waiting for 7 months for these I finally got on the phone with Aries and morris 4x4 who I had placed the order through. Long story short is they have no idea when these will go into production and are still bickering with suppliers over pricing. This was a pipe dream.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.