JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who wants to watch the fucktards storm area 51 on pay per view?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Can't wait to see how the media spins this without being able to use the “It's for the children!” cry.
They'll prolly bus in a buncha illegals...you know, human shield, kids included - straight out of the terrorist handbook.

I'd answer the question for 'em by whippin' out that War of the Worlds phaser and vaporize the lot of 'em.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,337 Posts
Creating social media hype takes much less effort than actually doing stuff so I'm doubting this will still be a "thing" by the time it's supposed to go down and even if some morons do decide to make this their 'Branch Davidian Woodstock 2019', then I guess we'll all get to see the antics play out in HD. If none of this is going to help me qualify for a home loan then I really just don't care.
 

·
Random Dude
Joined
·
3,042 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
915 Posts
Creating social media hype takes much less effort than actually doing stuff so I'm doubting this will still be a "thing" by the time it's supposed to go down and even if some morons do decide to make this their 'Branch Davidian Woodstock 2019', then I guess we'll all get to see the antics play out in HD. If none of this is going to help me qualify for a home loan then I really just don't care.
Gon' be an epic Live PD.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,089 Posts
Snowflakes hiking through rough terrain in summer?

Me thinks the bum rush to Area51 will last about 50-60 feet and a thousand Uber drivers will get stuck in the sand trying to pick them up to go home. Then, they'll run out of water and need to be rescued 50-60 feet from a paved road.

Please God give them the strength to make the quest. Maybe they can get Antifa to lead the way, after all aren't they battle harden warriors.
 

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.3 million have pledged to rush area 51. I think a couple of Strike eagles loaded with napalm would make the leading edge of the rush into crispy critters and the rest would high tail it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
915 Posts
Except for the shear stupidity of rushing 51 to get info I kinda want them to succeed so we can get some damn answers anyhow.
 

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Except for the shear stupidity of rushing 51 to get info I kinda want them to succeed so we can get some damn answers anyhow.
Answers to what?

I have no problem with the government keeping "some" secrets. For example the SR-71, the U-2, the F-117. Now if they just came out and said yeah we got some alien shit and we are using to reverse engineer stuff to make technological advances for all of mankind, I have no problem with that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Except for the shear stupidity of rushing 51 to get info I kinda want them to succeed so we can get some damn answers anyhow.
I don't necessarily want them to succeed but I sure as hell hope they actually try. LOL it will be hilarious

(though in reality, I do think the result would be as stated above----60 ft)
 

·
Random Dude
Joined
·
3,042 Posts
Now if they just came out and said yeah we got some alien shit and we are using to reverse engineer stuff to make technological advances for all of mankind, I have no problem with that.
Jody said "It's mine, but you can have it for 17 million" :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,089 Posts
25% of the worlds population would say "cool" if the gov came out a said they had aliens and tech. The other 75% would loose their shit and go to a level of full retard never before seen. Organized religion would end, countries would fail and complete chaos would ensue. Wars will start, trying to secure technology.

Nothing good will ever come out of them admitting a damn thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
915 Posts
Answers to what?



I have no problem with the government keeping "some" secrets. For example the SR-71, the U-2, the F-117. Now if they just came out and said yeah we got some alien shit and we are using to reverse engineer stuff to make technological advances for all of mankind, I have no problem with that.


I guess alien existence? I'm not versed on what else they hide there so I was only speaking for that.

Some secrets are vital absolutely, I don't think alien life is one though.



And I don't think it would kill religuon, they'd find a way to explain God creating them



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
Joined
·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Top