JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just how FAT have you gotten ? Do you feel like a walking circus tent ?How much did you weigh when you were 18 and how much do you weigh now ? What Did you eat so much of to get your body so HUGE ? :cookiemonster:

G

·
I'm about 20lbs heavier than I was when I was in my 20s and eat whatever I want. The key is to get off the couch from time to time.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I was about 170 at 18 and then got married at 21 and stayed about the same, then my wife got pregnant and BAM I gained 40 pounds. Don't know how that works but it did. Now I've lost about 10 pounds and still slowly losing. Just trying to eat right and get a little exercise.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
haha mannnnnnnnn I was around 225 when I was 18 as a football player then when I started as a contractor I was around 200 lbs and 2.5 years later after being stuck behind a desk I am around 260. What did I eat to gain that 60.... EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I weighed it at 170 lbs. at 18 now at 45 (and quit smoking) I weigh in at a bouncing 230 but I just lost about 26 lbs. before I got remarried. I was at 256 lbs. before.

·
Registered
97 Posts
at HS graduation 6'0" at 156 lbs. Married at age 25 at 200 lbs. Now at age 36, 242 lbs. I am in sales and eat fast food constantly. My next step is getting down to 225. Shoot for 200-210 if I get to 225.

·
Registered
326 Posts
H.S. at 5' 10" and 185, married at 25 start running and mtn biking got down to 170, then came the kids, turned in 4runner for Honda Accord, full time work = 200 pounds at 35. Now pushing 225, way too much time behind the computer, traveling for work (airport food), eating out (not fast food), and lack of exercise.

The Kegerator at 40 didn't help :beer::beer::beer:!!!

Thanks, now I'm pissed at myself....:bawling:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Used to fight at 170. Gained some weight...mostly muscle. When I got married a couple years ago, I was up at a portly 230. 2 years and a knee surgery later, I'm at a svelt 202 and cutting to 190 for my next fight. I'm going to be 35 this year, by the way.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
...body by Hostess...

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Used to fight at 170. Gained some weight...mostly muscle. When I got married a couple years ago, I was up at a portly 230. 2 years and a knee surgery later, I'm at a svelt 202 and cutting to 190 for my next fight. I'm going to be 35 this year, by the way.
good job staying/getting back in shape..........sticks out tongue........

...body by Hostess...
:laughing:"that'll do it.

At 18 I weighed 168lbs bean pole, 6'4" with a 27 waist. Started working construction and found a healthy 195. That lasted until about 30. Thanks to a change of jobs and waaaay too much time sitting, I hit 250 by 40.

Now around 232 trying to get back to 195 haha. Decent diet :beer: but zero exercise:bawling:

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I've been as heavy a 320(obease), but my best weight,age 21, was 210 at 8% bodyfat. Now I hover at 265. MY doctor at the VA say's I'm morbidly obease. I say I'm heavy but not that bad. He says I should weigh 180, I haven't weighed 180 since middle school!! I have my grandfathers genes, when he was in the Mr. Olympia he was over 200 lbs. I think the doctors are full of it:pissed:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Last May I was 260, 50yrs old 6' and felt like $hit. Doctor at the VA said I was wasting their time. I got the message. I'm down to 215 on my way to 185. The lighest I've been is 6lbs 2oz. :lol: but that was quite awhile ago.

·
Registered
394 Posts
At 22, right out of the academy, I was 6' tall and 175 pounds. Now, 19 years and a couple of injuries later, I am 244 lbs. The years of crappy eating habits and lack of places to eat in the middle of the night has taken a toll. I have learned to use it as leverage, though, so its OK. I am trying to get it back down to around 220. My back feels a lot better and I have fewer problems with less weight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow, we are all sad. We should do one of those stupid weight loss shows. Jeep Club thing. Winner gets something from each of us.

It might be fun to see if our Jeeps performed better if they were 50lbs lighter.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
With 5 young kids, dinner time is a scene. They're sitting around the table like baby birds in a nest with their gaping mouths wide open. Time to slop the hogs again. My wife and I cant afford to eat or we'd both be a couple of jumbo's by now.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,820 Posts
When I was 16 I weighed less than 100 pounds! Really! I was a little shiat.

At 18 I weighed 260 from body building.

At 40+something I weigh just over 200. I have a little belly I am working on. But it is hard when all the healthy food is so expensive and Jumbo Jacks are so cheap. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When I was 16 I weighed less than 100 pounds! Really! I was a little shiat.

At 18 I weighed 260 from body building.

At 40+something I weigh just over 200. I have a little belly I am working on. But it is hard when all the healthy food is so expensive and Jumbo Jacks are so cheap. :smokin:
Ya me too. but mine was all meat.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.