JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a JkOwners.com approved vendor allows you to showcase your products on our forums. This is the cheapest most effective advertising tool in the Jeep JK community! Only $100/yr.

Yellow Star Vendors get the following added benefits:

* A Yellow Star next to your name
* The ability to post about your products
* Unlimited uploads (registered members are only allowed 10mb)
* Much larger PM Box 500PMs vs. 100PMs for registered members
* Ability to post events in the Calendar
* Custom title under name
* Larger profile picture than registered members
* Qualify for all future red/yellow star member only product giveaways

More info on how to sign up here:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/payments.php

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Thats only 5 rounds of :beer:for a group of buddies, what a deal, if I had an item to sell I'd be all over this deal :smokin:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Thats only 5 rounds of :beer:for a group of buddies, what a deal, if I had an item to sell I'd be all over this deal :smokin:
Now would be the time to bring This up again! ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is a killer deal.. Anyone that has a product that they want to get attention, this is how you do it. I am a paying vendor over on Pirate, and even though its $240 as opposed to $100, its still worth the $$... Looks like I have more advertising $$ to spend over here soon..
Scott

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Is there a spot that just lists all of the vendors that support this forum?
I like to support the people that pay the bills where I play... grins

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Click on "AD INDEX" at the top OR click on "jkowners Preferred Vendors" section.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just paid up:)
Been a pirate vendor going on 3-4 years
Today a customer confirmed my new JK switch panel with in-cab winch controller + 6 toggles & LEDs with functions engraved---fit perfect 1st time!
So I can straight here & paid for my yellow star:)
Now I'm going to look around for the rules on where we can pimp our stuff:grinpimp:
Pirate advertising is always hands down best $$$ spent, I don't really advertise anywhere else, other then racer sponsored, XTREME 4X4 TV & CRAWL MAG , lots of word of mouth;)

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
I just paid up:)
Been a pirate vendor going on 3-4 years
Today a customer confirmed my new JK switch panel with in-cab winch controller + 6 toggles & LEDs with functions engraved---fit perfect 1st time!
So I can straight here & paid for my yellow star:)
Now I'm going to look around for the rules on where we can pimp our stuff:grinpimp:
Pirate advertising is always hands down best $$$ spent, I don't really advertise anywhere else, other then racer sponsored, XTREME 4X4 TV & CRAWL MAG , lots of word of mouth;)
cool, glad to see you made it over here and got a panel made up for the JK

·
Registered
884 Posts
Come on guys.. its $100 for a whole year, not $100/month.. Trust me, its worth every penny.
Scott
Not complaining on the amount....since I just started the business still waiting for CC/Debit Card to come in so pretty much dealing with company checks at the moment. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait a couple more weeks for the "yellow star"

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I agrre with you. $100 for a year. I would be surprised if that cost does not go up a lot higher within a year. I would get in while you can at that price!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agrre with you. $100 for a year. I would be surprised if that cost does not go up a lot higher within a year. I would get in while you can at that price!
Agreed... I MAY not be able to swing PBB vendor status again this year when it comes time to renew, but I am working on getting some funding together. I will continue to vend here though, even if I don't on PBB..
Scott

·
Registered
884 Posts
OK...payment has been sent via PayPal. I guess now I just gotta wait for the star to appear? BTW, is there a way to change my screen name?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I guess now I just gotta wait for the star to appear? BTW, is there a way to change my screen name?
The star will show up shortly after payment is made depending on the schedule of Lance & co. I believe you can change your user-name by clicking on "User-CP" over at the left. Scroll down to "edit avatar" to enable custom user settings. You can also edit, change, update your signature in the "edit signature" section (below "edit avatar"). Not sure if you must have certain # of posts before doing this. But with a red or yellow star, the customizing features are automatic.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts