JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I believe those are 32's. If you look at the specs the tire size is P255/75R17. The first number is the tire width in MM, the second number is the aspect ratio (aspect ratio X tire width = tire height), and the third number is of course the rim size. Multiply the width (255mm) X the aspect ratio (75% or .75), convert to inches (divide by 25.4), multiply X 2 (part of the tire above the rim and part of the tire below the rim), add the rim diameter (which is in inches), and this gives you tire height.

·
Registered
426 Posts
My guess would be 33x12.5s The stance looks the same as mine. The tread is just more agressive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea yea... I know. I like doing the CSI thing first. I wonder if it's got the 3.73 gears. I was hoping to find an 07 with 4.10s. Odds are a saleman won't even KNOW that answer at a subaru dealership.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Love the "A-Team" look.:beer:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
35 on the factory spare mount and I did not cut the light and raise it
My 35's fit on my stock carrier with no mods too. Look at this picture and compare to pic of spare on autotrader, especially at how close the tire is to the door handle on the left and near the 3rd light at the top. shot angle is different but I believe the autotrader one is 32' or 33'. Definitely not 35'

·
Registered
144 Posts
yea yea... I know. I like doing the CSI thing first. I wonder if it's got the 3.73 gears. I was hoping to find an 07 with 4.10s. Odds are a saleman won't even KNOW that answer at a subaru dealership.
I think the only way you could get factory 4.10 gears is the rubicon and they are all that way

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got factory 4.10's on my non rubi, it comes with the tow package too
Load and Towing Groups
Trailer Tow Group Close $320
Trailer Tow Group: Hitch receiver, 4-Pin Wiring Connector, 3.73 axle ratio.
Includes:
•Trailer Hitch Receiver
•Trailer Sway Damping
•Trailer Tow with 4-Pin Connector Wiring

·
Registered
735 Posts
DGBS - All 4-Speed Automatic Transmissions
DGV - 4-Spd. Automatic VLP 42RLE Trans
DHES - Command-Trac Shift-on-the-Fly 4WD
DJRS - Next Gen. Dana 30 Solid Front Axle
DMFP - 4.10 Axle Ratio
DRZS - Next Gen. Dana 44 HD Rear Axle
AHT - Trailer Tow Group
XFNP - Class II Receiver Hitch
XFUP - Trailer Tow w/4-Pin Connector Wiring

just sayin..............

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dont know then, maybe its the automatic trans with the towing package but when I ordered mine I couldnt get 4.10 in anything but the rubi, it is a 6 speed though maybe thats the difference

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well whatever they are I would talk them down at least 3 grand. Tell em the red aftermarket rock sliders that don't match ruin the value...lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts