JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whew. been a long journey since i started looking at rams, then the arctic hit me in the face. my friend finally called this morning with the numbers on the arctic. all looks good to me. they did drop the sticker down to $32.463 from $34.649. he said he had to fight my 2010 canyon trade numbers because the 12's are out now. 3.3% finance rate. i dont want to get into details, but i will most likley put 1k down to help out. guess they are going to get the one back they had. silver. two door. auto. one stipulation i will tell them, and they know this, is i sign nothing till i stop up and we are damn sure we water test it for leaks!! so guess i'll be back in the cult! i really dont haul anything, so really dont need a truck.just got a call as i am typing this, and they are calling the other dealer to see if they can get it back. been a long tine since a vehicle knocked me off my feet, but the arctic did. i'll keep you posted on the progress.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Congrats!!! That is a good looking package, sure you will enjoy it!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its been a long road. i could have got a ram anytime. but the arctic is special. i noticed now they are selling before they hit the lots. crazy. and i love jeep resale value. i just pray to the jeep gods i get a good one! when i saw my first one, i pulled in the lot. knew it was different, and said "wth is that?" could not stop thinking about it since. just hope everything go's smoothly.

i almost pulled the trigger on a mountian a few years back. guess i am glad i waited. new interior and 3.8

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Congrats yetti! Im sure you will love it. Im still kinda jealous since I originally was salivating at the arctic...but now I can live vicariously through the few who got them. :beer:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
:bounce: the time is here. got the call this morning and they got back the silver one i wanted. stopped up and we sprayed it down good with water. i did not notice any leaks. i am having them install the mopar bug shield. it will be ready at 2pm. i will give it a final look over, sign my life away, and give the yeti a new home. very excited.:D

here is the beast and options.....
http://www.jeep.com/en/2012/wrangler_arctic/#model=arctic&color=bright_silver

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wooo!! Hopefully you've got some snow to play in when you drive away.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
finally home! the short drive just confirmed GLAD TO BACK IN A JEEP!! this thing is just awesome! nothing like my 07. just cant compare. i cant believe how much they evolved! power mirriors/heated seats/evic/the list is long on the arctic. i am still in shock, so this is going to take some time to sink in! :smokin:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
now i have no money for mods. :bawling: but the arctic is well equiped. should keep me entertained for awhile. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats man i know you wanted that Jeep bad i heard it in your voice LOL welcome to the Arctic club.

Edit i'm stealing your avatar idea LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
whew. been a long journey since i started looking at rams, then the arctic hit me in the face. my friend finally called this morning with the numbers on the arctic. all looks good to me. they did drop the sticker down to $32.463 from $34.649. he said he had to fight my 2010 canyon trade numbers because the 12's are out now. 3.3% finance rate. i dont want to get into details, but i will most likley put 1k down to help out. guess they are going to get the one back they had. silver. two door. auto. one stipulation i will tell them, and they know this, is i sign nothing till i stop up and we are damn sure we water test it for leaks!! so guess i'll be back in the cult! i really dont haul anything, so really dont need a truck.just got a call as i am typing this, and they are calling the other dealer to see if they can get it back. been a long tine since a vehicle knocked me off my feet, but the arctic did. i'll keep you posted on the progress.
Nice.. that is a great looking Jeep right outta the box. Plus you got a freaking awesome deal. I havent seen one of those going for under 38K

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.