JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reserving my spot for pics:thefinger: Just got a call from FedEx and it will be at my house today at 3pm:bounce::bounce::bounce: I got a cold 12 pack in the garage fridge and got my compressor oiled up ready to go!:beer:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
woo this thing is tedious! just got the fogs and turn signals done, I opted out of crush cans... I ain't skeered!:thefinger: Getting ready to mount it up... probably another hour... easy 3 hour install. Now that I have done it I could do this stuff in half the time.... instructions SUCK!!!:pissed:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I had one on my last JK. It was a very sweet bumper fo sho.:mr-t:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats ... I will have on of them ... one day ... :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very nice! Everytime I see one of these, I change my mind on the bumper I want.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mine is installed and I love it. Opted out of no crush cans too. I personally think you made a great choice...

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK so it is done for the most part... I have a few tips for anyone getting ready to do one of these.... here is a quick shot. I have to finish up wiring and will get better pics tomorrow, winch is on the way but will sport a plate until then:smokin: photos don't do it justice:beer:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
OK so it is done for the most part...
That looks great man! When you post more pics, can you do one from the side for me? Congrats man. What kind of winch are you going with? :beer:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts