JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell these but I am not 100% sure what I can get for them...I have searched GunBroker.com and AuctionArms.com and I think I am pretty close on my asking prices...

Bushmaster AR-15 M-4 Law Enforcement Stamped Carbine

Bushmaster AR-15 97S Pistol

I have only shot (15) 30 round mags through the carbine and only (1) 30 round mag through the 97S pistol...Very nice guns and they shoot great...I have had them for a few years but no longer have a place to shoot them so I figure I could always sell and use the money for the JK...

MidwayUSA.com has Wolf .223 (500 Rounds) for $137.99 and they are out of stock right now...They have been the cheapest place that I could fine ammo...

1500 rounds Wolf .223 $300.00 + shipping SOLD
1100 rounds Wolf .223 $300.00 shipped
AR-15 Rifle, case, (2) 30 round mags, LULA loader $1300.00 + shipping & ALL transfer fees
AR-15 97S Pistol, (2) 30 round mags $1100.00 + shipping & ALL transfer fees
AR-15 (2) 30 round mags $25.00 or $15.00 each + shipping

I also have the following...

WWII Mosin Nagant 91/30 Russian Rifle 7.62x54mm Stamped 1940's $75.00 + shipping & ALL transfer fees
WWII Mosin Nagant M44 Russian Rifle 7.62x54mm Stamped 1940's $75.00 + shipping & ALL transfer fees

Of course any sale would be through a FFL dealer and the buyer would pay all transfer and shipping fees...

Merry Christmas!!!!

:beer:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get pics of all guns and post on Sunday...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stand in line behind me mofo. I call dibs on the m44 provided it is in decent shape. :)
Yep you are first in-line...I do have someone local that said they will let me know next week whether they want them or not...This would be my first choice so once I know I will pass it on...I will get pics later on tonight or tomorrow...Thanks for the interest...:smokin:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
PM sent for the Ammo. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All 1500 rounds of .223 ammo sold...Just recieved paypal payment from Venom!!!!

Thank you sir!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Venom! Your fast!

Of course, If the deals falls through, I got dibs! :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for the AR's...Will have pics posted on Sunday...Hope to get these sold soon...Need $$$ for the JK...

Todd

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I was at my buddies gun shop yesterday and your prices for the AR's are in the right ballpark for current market price.

You sure you want to sell them now? Wait a year and you might be able to double your price?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was at my buddies gun shop yesterday and your prices for the AR's are in the right ballpark for current market price.

You sure you want to sell them now? Wait a year and you might be able to double your price?
That's good to know...I thought I was close...As far as waiting, I don't really know how much Bushmaster stuff will increase in value????....I have seen Colt's stuff increase and sone FHN stuff but Bushmaster is available at most sporting good stores (Bass Pro, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, ect...)...If I can get what I am asking for them then great, if not I will hold on them for awhile...I feel that I should be able to get these prices though...Someone that is looking for one will want them...:beer:

Todd

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Okay, here are a few pics...

97S Pistol #1

97S Pistol #2

97S Pistol #3 "Scope"

The scope on the pistol is a ATN #77799 illuminated reticle ultra sight...I will include this with the pistol for an additional $150 or I will remove it and sell it by itself...The scope retails for $169.00 and can be found here...

ATN Ultra Sight

And....

AR-15 Rifle #1

AR-15 Rifle #2

AR-15 Rifle #3

I didn't get a close-up of the L.E. stamp but if someone is interested in buying then I will get a better pic and post...

And...

Mosin Nagants 91/30 & M44 #1

Mosin Nagant M44

I can get som better pics of these too if someone is interested...I do have the original boxes for these...

Note: I have done some inventory and I do have another 1100 rounds of .223 ammo...Looking for $300 shipped...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTT for a SALE!!!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTT.....:D