JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I should have the jeep out of the garage by then. :cwm13:

Gonna run Elvis and Jackhandle on April 6th. Meet at the Valero at Golder Ranch road and Oracle at 0700 depart at 0715. Meet at the white water tank at Price road and sandman road in Florence at 0900. Some of us will be there waiting for you all.

Ok who's going?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm going to try and make this one!

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
357 Posts
DAMNIT.. I should be home from Washington on the 6th. I am doing another 1800 mile road trip in my Tacoma. I would push to make it home early except I busted my front track bar on my last outing... Damn, have fun guys. :flipoff:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I'll be there. I really hope I can manage to get the new sliders on by then. Pretty fucking bad when they have been on the bench for over a month now...even had to pay to get the new tranny seal installed along with fixing a bolt someone stripped during the last repair (I won't mention any names but it rhymes with Jew boy Joe, lol).

Leigh is also planning on meeting us there in her stock rubi as long as she gets back to Tucson early enough from her morning flight. After the Benson run Elvis should be easy for her with the bypasses. Haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi guys

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I talked to Cam (Axsys) about this the other day, I am 80% invested in this one. Not 100 just yet.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Haha...sounds to me like a ponzi scheme just waiting to happen.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
just pay attention to the meet time and place.
I've been out there before and am pretty sure I know where you're talking about. I'll make sure to be on time!

I talked to Cam (Axsys) about this the other day, I am 80% invested in this one. Not 100 just yet.
I am 90% at this point, went ahead and blocked off my day for the run!

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am going to be hung over Sunday so I wont be able to make this! Wife graduates College on the 5th.

I did Elvis and Upper Ajax on the 30th. Is jackhandle about the same?

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am going to be hung over Sunday so I wont be able to make this! Wife graduates College on the 5th.

I did Elvis and Upper Ajax on the 30th. Is jackhandle about the same?
It is a short run, we have done it with just two rigs in an hour and 5 rigs in about an hour and a half. It has its obstacles that are different than the rest.

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are the only i think from tucson going. Do you know where sandman road is at? If not google maps will be your friend. Find price road just north of florence and then follow it east for 7.5 miles. There is a white water tank on the left side that is sandman road and where we will meet at 0900.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts