JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A handful of Jeepers from north of the border will be down for Sat the 13th Jeep & Truck Fest in Puyallup ... staying over night then heading over to Issaquah to the Triplee XXX Diner Jeep show. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones! Good times.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A handful of Jeepers from north of the border will be down for Sat the 13th Jeep & Truck Fest in Puyallup ... staying over night then heading over to Issaquah to the Triplee XXX Diner Jeep show. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones! Good times.
I may try to catch both of those events.... Triple XXX Diner is fantastic.. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
sweet, welcome to town! pm me if you want to have a get together

·
Registered
133 Posts
any wheeling involved in this get together?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great everyone! We'll look forward to seeing you at the Puyallup on Saturday or the Triple xxx on Sunday. Staying at the Hampton right near the fairgrounds Saturday night. My cell if anyone wants to touch base is 250-812-2311. It will be good to see some familiar faces and I'm also hoping we'll see some of our new friends from the Oregon sand dunes run we just participated in this past week.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds great everyone! We'll look forward to seeing you at the Puyallup on Saturday or the Triple xxx on Sunday. Staying at the Hampton right near the fairgrounds Saturday night. My cell if anyone wants to touch base is 250-812-2311. It will be good to see some familiar faces and I'm also hoping we'll see some of our new friends from the Oregon sand dunes run we just participated in this past week.
any chance you happen to be dragging down a hardtop at the same time? :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well there are now nine jeeps and 16 of us coming down! Damn near qualifies as an invasion doesn't it? :thankyou:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts