JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with these?

Anzo USA Stealth Vision High Power 4.5" Round LED Fog Light Kit

Anzo's Stealth Vision Performance Lighting combines cutting edge technology with quality, design and affordability. The Hi-Intensity LED technology packs 3500 candlepower in a sleek cast aluminum housing with 6 ultra bright LEDs in a weather tight housing. Get maximum visibility with pure white beams of light that draw such little current that relay's are not required. Installation is easy with included switch and wiring. Anzo's Stealth Vision LED lighting is designed for off-road and show vehicle applications only. Durable die-cast aluminum housings, stainless steel hardware, crystal clear plastic lenses and urethane gaskets provide extreme performance and value at a fraction of other competing lamps.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want the rigid duallys so bad just don't like the little sqaure lights for my LJ. I think I need a set of these!

Jason
Im not a fan of the way the duallys look when mounted to the windshield either, they just look awkward.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jason, I have these as back up/trail floods and they work pretty decent. Not as much light as the Rigid's though...
the original duallys are brighter?

The original duallys are brighter than these?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Havent't forgotten about you, was busy with Family all weekend and sick on top of it. Will try to snap off some shots tonight when I return the Redbox movie my Wife forgot to return two days ago... LOL

·
Registered
836 Posts
yeah have seen these lights in some ads, curious about what people have to say about them. looks like they're somwhere between pro comp and rigid/vision x in both price and quality. any one else have anzo??

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
4.5 inch round LED flood/fog.

Rigid Dually.

4.5 inch round overall light throw.

Rigid Dually overall light throw.

I think it's obvious which one performs better, which is why I'll either pick up another set of Dually's and repurpose these as really awesome front rock lights, or wait and see how the new Rigid SR-M's turn out.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Rigid Dually.

I think it's obvious which one performs better, which is why I'll either pick up another set of Dually's and repurpose these as really awesome front rock lights, or wait and see how the new Rigid SR-M's turn out.
Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. There is a significant difference. I think I will just save for D2's.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. There is a significant difference. I think I will just save for D2's.
With the D2's you will not be disappointed, they have way more output than the Dually's, so just look at my pictures and imagine double that just about.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts

Rigid Dually.

I played with the SRM's at Sema not sure they will be brighter than the 4" Led lights! How much for the lights since you don't like them?

Jason

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Phrog come over to my house and I can show you some dually's at night and then take you over to another jk house you has some like the round ones
Nice thanks. Ive noticed quite a few modded Jk's in the area lately we should get a local meet and great going.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.