JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK anyone?? I love this show!!! I know its kind of silly...but I would love to try it!!! I think it would be so much fun....or be one of the Gladiator Girls...can you imagine-- I bet they get paid to work out all the time...what a life!!!:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I remember watchin it years ago...and did watch the first 2 episodes...and plan on watchin tonight!!

gotta love watchin someone get their butt kicked!!:bounce::bounce:

and a couple of those ladies are HAWT!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
my son and I watch them! It seems to be a lot more competitive now than it used to be, although I liked some of the older show's Gladiators better...that Wolf guy is hilarious.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I also watched the first two shows but can't tonight cause I have to go to the gym myself. But it's cool and glad it's back. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww...007JOE...I didn't watch all of it tonight- just the very beginning because I went to the gym myself!!! I will have to catch it later-- but I did get to watch some bullriding yesterday!!;):D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Neil you are right... some does...but its still a cool show...not up there with UFC or Bullriding...but close!!;) I like that the Gladiator women have MUSCLE!!! Strong women rock!!! yep...:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was glad to see they haven't changed it much from the original. It is still violent mindless entertainment! I am glad it is on a better time slot though. 11:00 pm on Fridays is a lot later to me than it used to be!

peter

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I love the show then and now!! The female glads are VERY hot,much more so than they used to be.I love how they are still WAY over the top.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So who is your favorite??? Mine are Stealth and Mayhem...I love wolfs howl!!!! I wanna be a Galdiator....does JKGirl sound intimidating????:shaking:;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mine is Fury. That chick rocks! There's actually a woman in the gym I go to that ressembles her a hell of a lot. :devil:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Watched it the other night. I thought it was o.k.

Kinda hokey though. Everyone was so positive, and up tempo. You could figure out who was gonna win or lose each challenge, so it was really close at the end, instead of a blowout.

Leila Ali isn't a bad looking girl.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww...I have not been able to watch this- Monday is a gym night for me....I won't miss a workout so I always miss AG....Wed is supposed t be live fights on spike or VS - can't remember-- I guess for this I will have to hit the gym early.... : )

·
Registered
172 Posts
Same here JKGirl. The gym is not worth missing for a TV show. I'd rather look like a gladiator myself than watch one on TV. Even though the show is cool. LOL.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Same here JKGirl. The gym is not worth missing for a TV show. I'd rather look like a gladiator myself than watch one on TV. Even though the show is cool. LOL.

SO True!!!;) and I am pretty sure my hubbo agrees!!!:D LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts