JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or downgrade??

SOLD...

I got a set of 5 Goodyear MTR's with Kevlar 37x12.5 R 17 in great condition.

SOLD...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Sorry, I'm not trying to waste your time here, but would you have a pic when the tires were still on your Jeep? I've got a silver one with flat flares too and I'm deciding if I should go 37 or 38 MTRs. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Man I wish you were closer, this is very tempting.
Bump for a great deal

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I'm not trying to waste your time here, but would you have a pic when the tires were still on your Jeep? I've got a silver one with flat flares too and I'm deciding if I should go 37 or 38 MTRs. Thanks.
Sorry.. I dont' have any pictures of them mounted. I never put them on. They were for a friends build but he's going a different route now. If I had the room they would be mounted and on my jeep with pictures but then they wouldn't be for sale. haha

·
Registered
931 Posts
i guess shipping is out of the question???

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shipping isn't out of the question but I do have a few local guys interested and of course i'd like to keep it local if I could to make things easier. Even though I think you can just slap a shipping label on each tire and send them out that way.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am interested...as in Ill buy them right now! :beer::beer:

Don't know how we can figure out shipping tho???

·
Registered
647 Posts
I am interested...as in Ill buy them right now! :beer::beer:

Don't know how we can figure out shipping tho???
just weigh them and slap a UPS label right on the tire. Ship each one as a single package. Thats how i have shipped many tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts