JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my GF move into our new house on saturday?

i know its short notice, but things fell into place a little faster than expected.

once we get settled, and i get a little spare change, ill be hosting an install party as im gonna need to replace the ball joints on the JK

but seriously, if anyone can help on saturday, shoot me a PM for details. there will be :beer::beer:

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Still need to check with the wife.

Are you renting a truck or is this going to be a loaded jeep caravan?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Truck.

ill be making loaded jeep trips from the storage place to the house thur afternoon and all day friday. final push will be saturday with the h-haul truck for the remaining furniture

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nick,
Depending on what the wifey has planned for the weekend since shes been riding the medic truck non stop and we havent seen each other for 2 weeks, Id be more than willing to come help out on Saturday. Ill shoot ya a PM when I get word from the boss.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Dude, congrats on the new digs! :beer:

Wish I could help, but I'm at a wedding all day Saturday and Sunday is booked for recovery.

Plus, my Jeep is currently down for maintenance at the dealer, so I can't be showing my face in public with 2WD. It's just ...wrong.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wanna help..................but I'm 500 miles away buddy.....wait till Memorial day weekend I'll help ya

have fun...moving is a blast :laughing:
Yes it is... But its worth it in this case... Going from a 900 sq ft piece of shit condo to an 1800 sq ft house! Tree Vehicle Games Military City car

Once I'm settled there will be an install party/housewarming party.

Hurry the fuck up and get up here!

Sent by carrier pigeon

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wish i could nick but ill be up an rc testing the new lift
thats the best reason any has given me for not being able to help!

i completely understand, after what you have just gone through to get your rig on the road again, you deserve it!!

enjoy!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Big thanks to BenFoo and Priell3 (Ben and Mike) for coming out today and lending a hand heaving the heavy furniture and getting me and Chriss moved in.

We really appreciate the help!

Sent by carrier pigeon

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Big thanks to BenFoo and Priell3 (Ben and Mike) for coming out today and lending a hand heaving the heavy furniture and getting me and Chriss moved in.

We really appreciate the help!

Sent by carrier pigeon
No worries man. Happy to help. =]

Sent via Telegraph.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Just saw this Nick, sorry about that but glad to hear you did have some help! I'd have been out of the loop anyway with Billy and baseball yesterday! Nice looking place you have there and plenty of room for "wheeling" around the yard!!:beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts