JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states I'm looking for info if anyone with a v8 swap has upgraded their fuel pump.

I have a 6.2 LS in my 08 jku and been running the oem pump for a year now and just trying to get an idea of what others are running.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
'08 stock pump running my 6.4 about 7,000 miles just fine so far. Having problems?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problems. Just something that's been on my mind. I've been tossing around the idea of adding more HP so feel like it should be addressed if I do increase HP. Thanks for the reply

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
No problems. Just something that's been on my mind. I've been tossing around the idea of adding more HP so feel like it should be addressed if I do increase HP. Thanks for the reply
Dakota Customs uses a Fore Innovations dual fuel pump for the hellcat swap:

Also check this out:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dakota Customs uses a Fore Innovations dual fuel pump for the hellcat swap:

Also check this out:

Thanks, this is good info. ill reach out to dakota customs for more info on how they are running the dual pumps. I probably would be fine with a single pump though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I seem to recall a video that Mitch from Motech did on his youtube channel Swaptime, where he had a kit to run a variable speed pump via the GM ECU. You may want to look it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts