JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped watching and supporting a few years back. Though, I secretly rooted for my beloved Vikings, not because of their color purple, but because I am native Minnesotan an 52% Viking in my DNA plus it was my dad's team. Dad's are always fun to watch football with.

So anyways I am kinda excited to watch this year. New coach and general manager. Word sounds promising. And Bonus!!! The coach is a young thing and super hot! Roar!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woke Felons. Pass.
Funny you say this. We were talking at work about this new young coach. The old Viking coaches were tough guys. Take no prisoners. Now you need to have coaches who can coddle and communicate with the kids and divas who need crying rooms.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Funny you say this. We were talking at work about this new young coach. The old Viking coaches were tough guys. Take no prisoners. Now you need to have coaches who can coddle and communicate with the kids and divas who need crying rooms.
250# and bigger divas who don't know that it's not normal to shoot guns at people, get dui's, commit drug felonies, commit domestic assaults...guess who has the most arrested line up?
Ya..Vikings.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
hockey is like hockey.
too many made up teams and about 6 months too much season.
Tampa, vegas, seattle, arizona, carolina definitely watered down the talent pool. Hockey should end before May long, when the ice is breaking.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Go Caps Go!!! I went to the celebration in 2018 on the Mall with my oldest son and a neighbor. We got there early to get a good spot. As we were sitting there my neighbor said, I smell a skunk. My son and I laughed at him.

·
Registered
14 JK, Rubi, Red, 6spd, JCR Front and rear bumpers, JCR control arms, TFlex HD Steering and drag lin
29 Posts
Not since they started kneeling. Imagine getting paid millions for playing with balls and crying how unfair this country is. I've pretty much passed on anything that has balls...but that doesn't make me a homophobe 🤡

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I stopped Watching when they stopped standing for the National Anthem. Putting lipstick on a pig by bringing the teams out after the Anthem plays is not an acceptable solution for me.

Reactions: Jeep Momma

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nope. Not since kneeling.
---
An old one (substitute the school of your choice):
Q.: A Michigan State running back is sitting shotgun, A State Tackle is sitting in left rear and a Guard is in the right rear seat. Who is driving?
A.: The Arresting Officer.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I stopped watching and supporting a few years back. Though, I secretly rooted for my beloved Vikings, not because of their color purple, but because I am native Minnesotan an 52% Viking in my DNA plus it was my dad's team. Dad's are always fun to watch football with.

So anyways I am kinda excited to watch this year. New coach and general manager. Word sounds promising. And Bonus!!! The coach is a young thing and super hot! Roar!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I quit NFL long before kneeling. 1/2 time college marching bands competition winners performing, as in family entertainment. NASCAR is out, Yep, this Firestone tire, Mobile motor oil, Lowes, Budweiser, Miller lite, Dupont, Nexel, lovable bras, and Kim Kardashian power bars and fregrance Toyota ran great, BS, I'd rather be on a trail with my AEV suspended, Teraflex tire carrying, BFG floating, ARB compressed, Rough Country seat covered, Falcon 3.0 shocked jeep any day. Just say-in

1 - 20 of 21 Posts