JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, looking for new shoes for the JKUR and stumbled onto these. They look very bad-ass and Yokohama has a great reputation, but very hard to find any info as they are relatively new.
Size will be 37x13.50x17.
Usage, five thousand miles a year on street at the most, mostly rock, no mud if I can avoid it.
Mounted on kind of a chubby JK, 5410 lb.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
A friend in a jeep group here has em and loves em. Ive been looking at these for a few months as well. Cant tell you the life on em yet but they do pretty well on rocks and in mud from what Ive seen.

·
Retired Moderator
6,286 Posts

my regional , home offroading club who I ride with has a fellow JK owner who's just moved to the 37" version of the X-MT. He & I are only Yokohama tires so we talk. He loves them & they really hookup on rocks like amazing . The G003 Geolandar I run is probably a bit more mud-ready .

The compound on both is ( same) extremely good but I wouldn't want to DD on either. I suspect they'd wear much faster than other racial MTs because of the very soft compound. But , if you're mostly concerned w off-road , you will be beyond pleased if in serious rocks.

I don't DD my Jeep so do more streetability research.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.