JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the 60" was too big or would look goofy on the hood. Anyone got any pics? Thanks!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Man I'd think that is just hell to try and put that long of a hi-lift on the hood without just bonking a nice dent in the hood!

I have put a 35" KM2 on my hood before however. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
I have a 48" hi lift mounted to my hood and plan to put a 60" in its place in a few weeks. It looks fine...I can take pics when I get it switched around but it may be a while since I'm making a trade for the 60" and need to work everything out.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
60" hi-lift with Ace mounts. No hood dents and windshield still gets spray. I don't run a tire carrier so that wasn't an option for me. And inside mounts are such a PITA to get the jack in and out, that people who have them borrow my jack instead of using their own :thefinger:

So i'm using this until something better comes along.

sexy flexy.JPG

The only downside is that it blocks some of the light from my windshield lights.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! That looks pretty good. I just like the utility of the 60" over the 48" especially if im using it as a come-along. I think I may end up going this route.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Quick Hijack: Desert Dog > sweet flex pic. Badass 2 door.

I have been considering trading for a 60" on the hood as well. Think I just made my decision.

Thanks

Edit: I did remove the foot plate on mine to prevent theft and light beam blocking. Works pretty well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
60" hi-lift with Ace mounts. No hood dents and windshield still gets spray. I don't run a tire carrier so that wasn't an option for me. And inside mounts are such a PITA to get the jack in and out, that people who have them borrow my jack instead of using their own :thefinger:

So i'm using this until something better comes along.

View attachment 33649

The only downside is that it blocks some of the light from my windshield lights.
Lol
Show off!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts