JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Meh..... not for me or anyone I know but somebody will buy it.
Same. I like how they spent all that money on tires and wheels and the front bumper looks like it got crushed and they tried to fix it with a heat gun.

I'm all for do whatever makes you happy, but that thing just looks awkward and disproportionate. I have trouble seeing how one can say that it looks good.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Shall we set up a mass exodus for Ken to go worship that mall crawling god? Well either that or we could all go to castrate the person responsible for such blasphemy:mad:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
normally im all for whatever the owner likes, its their jeep and their money but fuck that thing and whoever bolted that shit on that poor jeep, god i need to win the lottery so i can buy that and burn it right in the dealers lot

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Jeezus, to a Rubicon. Think it has ever been in 4WD or locked?

how come all these people that "donk" out there car, put 28's and 30's, heave ass wheels don't think to upgrade the brakes. I bet they burn through brake pads every few months.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Simple fix, and most of us change the wheels and tires anyway.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I just read the description. LOL What the fuck are they smoking. Powerful compared to what a fucking squirrel.

"2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD with powerful V6, 3.8L engine and driven only 33,597, miles! "

1 - 12 of 12 Posts