JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really want to post this up in the "Free" section as I don't want to deal with shipping any of it, but I'm happy to donate all the take off parts (as well as my custom built hard top rolling rack) to a new home.

I sold my jeep and just want the stuff out of my garage.

There is a tie rod, drag link, a few control arms, a set of stock Sahara springs/shocks, maybe a few other things too.

I'm in Portland/Vancouver but can meet any of you guys somewhere convenient if you are interested in them. I don't care if you resell them, use them, build a boat anchor out of them, whatever, I just need the space!

:beer:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I might be able to use the hard top rack. Got any pics (or even a more detailed description)?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First pic is before the wood was covered by carpet for padding...the top sits nice and even, stable, and has the back uprights to stop it from rolling backward (they're covered in pipe insulation to keep from scratching also. it's on casters so it rolls well on a garage floor.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The rack for the hard top looks really handy.I'll gladly take it off of your hands.

-Wes

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ryan,

Just wanted to say thanks for meeting up with me yesterday and hooking me up with the parts. Sooner or later I'm going to find a use for the tie rod, draglink and steering stab as mine are all banged up.

As for the rest of the stuff, I'll find a place for it too.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great to meet you guys, thank you for taking them off my hands...i'll still be around this site even though my JK is off to greener pastures, looking forward to seeing some photos of you beating the snot out of them :laughing:

·
Registered
70 Posts
thanks Wes, give your wife my apologies (again) about the shitty directions...

I just checked, and she is still speaking to me - so it's all good :D

Thanks again!

·
4,004 Posts
I don't really want to post this up in the "Free" section as I don't want to deal with shipping any of it, but I'm happy to donate all the take off parts (as well as my custom built hard top rolling rack) to a new home.

I sold my jeep and just want the stuff out of my garage.

There is a tie rod, drag link, a few control arms, a set of stock Sahara springs/shocks, maybe a few other things too.

I'm in Portland/Vancouver but can meet any of you guys somewhere convenient if you are interested in them. I don't care if you resell them, use them, build a boat anchor out of them, whatever, I just need the space!

You sold the Jeep?!?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts