JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my roof rack installed today. I want to mount 4 lights on the rack but all these companies charge $20-$40 per bracket which is insane. Can anyone here make these?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Does it need to have the angle on the top? Got a picture of the rack so I can see what your trying to do?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
If you can wait a week or two while I get moved, I'll see if I still have the 4 brackets I had for my old Garvin rack from the TJ. No promises, but I may still have them in my off site storage packed up with some PIAA lights.

If not I think these would be easy enough to make up for ya using some 2" angle iron...But again it may take a few for me to get everything together after the move to make them.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If you can wait a week or two while I get moved, I'll see if I still have the 4 brackets I had for my old Garvin rack from the TJ. No promises, but I may still have them in my off site storage packed up with some PIAA lights.

If not I think these would be easy enough to make up for ya using some 2" angle iron...But again it may take a few for me to get everything together after the move to make them.
I got nothing but time brother. I would really appriciate it. Thank you in advance.

Added: The rails are 4" high on the rack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts