JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was working with him on them, but haven't had a response in a couple days. We were going back and forth a bit about how to make them easy to produce.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I got a PM from him today with the image on it. It looks great and hopefully things will be finalized soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
D5Fire can you post a pic of the image?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
here is the image I got the other day.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm still workin on it i should be getting with pixeldzn here in the next couple days on the final order.

to yellowjkmedic:
i still need your adress (pm me). i have you put down for 2 black. and im not charging for them, but if you would like to donate some coin for them my email on paypal is [email protected]
pixeldzn is charging $2 a decal, so whatever you want to donate is up to you. sorry if i did not get back with you i recieved about 50 pm's about it within 24hrs so i was getting confused on who i sent pm's to and not.:beer:

to dizug:
pixeldzn said the decal size is 6x5. im trying to imagine that on the jeep and wondering if it is to big. what do yall think?

·
Registered
343 Posts
question

i made some mock stickers up. i did em in 3 different sizes 6hx5w,5hx4w,4hx3w, i need yalls opinion on which one looks the best before i put the order in.

6hx5w

5hx4w

4hx3w

allthe pictures where taken about 3-4 feet from my jeep.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts