JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Vendor
154 Posts
I see it was a yr old just all new to this and didn't wanna run into issues
Thanks for the help guys
Daniel, as I mentioned to you, PSC is a good company and has been copied by numerous me-too manufacturers on their JK products.

So you won't go wrong if you choose Larry.

Of course, I'll do whatever I can to earn your trust and your business... :lol:

· Vendor
154 Posts
My only gripe with them, was their poor handling of my powder coated products. When I got around to installing the above mentioned items, most of the them had some scuffs or scratches even though it was packed extremely well and had no signs of damage by UPS.
Yes I am continuously amazed at how much damage can happen just from UPS throwing around the boxes, even when the box itself looks to be in relatively good shape. We do our best to wrap the products and protect them during shipping, while trying to avoid using that messy spray-in foam others use.

It's one of the reasons we continuously review whether or not we should just be like the others and not offer powdercoating. But for now, we'll continue to offer it and continue to guarantee your satisfaction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.