JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Winch & now need to find a bumper....

I'm thinking about buying the ruged ridge modular bumper.... The cost isn't too bad.

Anyone have one? Wondering what the quality is like, since it seems to be the cheapest one out there?

·
Registered
900 Posts
I don't have one myself (I bought a Smittybilt SRC) but a local shop has one, so I've seen it up close and personal and the quality looks pretty good. I can't vouch for fit, but the welds and powdercoat look nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jason from Unlimited...

Can you re-used the factory fogs in this bumper?

Also, do the d-rings come with it?

Can you PM me with a price for bumper, end caps & standard winch hoop.

Hey are you gonna be @ Area 51 on 21st?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hey Jason from Unlimited...

Can you re-used the factory fogs in this bumper?

Also, do the d-rings come with it?

Can you PM me with a price for bumper, end caps & standard winch hoop.

Hey are you gonna be @ Area 51 on 21st?
yes factory fogs work and yes D rings come with the bumper.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have one

I love it. has a good rugged look.. i just put mine on like 3 weeks ago. check it out. def worth the I just put delta fog lights on quickly until i get a new winch.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
I bought a Winch & now need to find a bumper....

I'm thinking about buying the ruged ridge modular bumper.... The cost isn't too bad.

Anyone have one? Wondering what the quality is like, since it seems to be the cheapest one out there?
I have the stubby part (no end caps) w/ winch. I like it, it takes a pretty good hit, and doesn't weigh too much. Holds two lights where the stinger in the other picture would go. It's worth the money, but it's definitely not as pretty as many of the others =)

!c

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got one on my JK and like it very much. I also oredered the rear bumper, and that has been on backorder for 2 months! Anyone else with the same problem?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I also oredered the rear bumper, and that has been on backorder for 2 months! Anyone else with the same problem?
Yep. They're telling me mid to the end of July for shipping. I'll be surprised if it shows up this month.

·
Registered
82 Posts
A SuperWinch 9.0 will not fit without modification. Still waiting for the rear.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts