1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Understood \/

· Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the fenders im not worried about... the bumper is cool and the light mount is too... vortec snorkel... looks like G2 axles i think?

· JKO Dickhead
2,597 Posts
Some Good....alot of bad.

and please tell me when lights became more important than a winch ?

· Registered
11,420 Posts
When you don't leave pavement and you think a dozen lights are what makes you're Jeep cool! :D

· Registered
110 Posts
DUDE! I saw that thing do some of the sickest crawling I've ever seen! That thing is the raddest Jeep EVER! That thing went over the parking blocks like they wern't even there! Even the wide ones that had dirt in the middle!

· Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys are awesome! lol

· Registered
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol

· Registered
4,590 Posts
Some Good....alot of bad.

When you don't leave pavement and you think a dozen lights are what makes you're Jeep cool! :D
Eh, I was gonna say when you never leave pavement, but drive dark back roads alot. Either way, we know he's not a wheeler...

· Premium Member
8,890 Posts
This is why God created financial advisers.

· Registered
1,847 Posts
I don't know. Guy looks like he takes some pride in it. Has some dough in it to. I think it looks pretty cool. That right there is a future JKO guy. Now he is going to see this thread and think were a bunch of fucking douchebags for picking his ride apart. Just sayin!

· Premium Member
8,890 Posts
...Well if the guy can't take a little criticism or a little joking, then he certainly wouldn't last long here...just sayin'.

These guys will also be the first to lend him a hand when he needs advice or help.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.