JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock set. Less miles the better. Non rubicon.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a set off my 2010 JKU Sahara I took off when I put in my Teraflex 2.5 lift. I'm located out of Mooresville NC.

Sent from my imagination.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i might still have my set, took them off at 3000 miles. i am going to try and make the meet n greet Friday night at the wing house and could be plied with beer to give them up.:gluging:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i might still have my set, took them off at 3000 miles. i am going to try and make the meet n greet Friday night at the wing house and could be plied with beer to give them up.:gluging:
lol....I live over in Hudson. I can't make it over to Orlando till probably the weekend. Would really appreciate it if I could grab them though.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
sorry i really don't want to hassle with shipping. i see your about 2 1/2 hours away so you might find some from some Tampa guys closer to you. like i said if you want them there yours free. we will be doing a trail ride Wednesday if your on this side of the map.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate it guys. I will let you know if I can't find a set local.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Stock springs off 2008 JKU, 7k miles on them. I am in Naples, they are yours....free for shipping or pickup. I travel to Northern Florida about once a month to Cave Dive so can deliver / meet on 75.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stock springs off 2008 JKU, 7k miles on them. I am in Naples, they are yours....free for shipping or pickup. I travel to Northern Florida about once a month to Cave Dive so can deliver / meet on 75.
perfect...pm sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.