JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.tds4x4.com/

Just a Few hours from phoenix to the anza Borrego desert (Ocotillo Wells/ Truckhaven)

First weekend of March, We will be there Either Feb 27th or 28th to get a good spot. There will be a Bajillion people there again this year I'm sure.

Always a good fun event, tons of people, lots of vendors, over 100k in prizes. There was also a cool offroad area built a couple years back that is pretty badass!

There is more than just this area as well, The TDS Club puts on a Huge run every year and this year im sure will be just as awesome as always!

Hope to see some of you guys there!

·
Registered
271 Posts
The question should be who in the 11 western is not going. I will be there most of the week. To much fun to be had. We camp near the proving grounds a few times a year.:beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will be there with my family and Friends, have to work the booth for the company that I work for Poison Spyder. I hope it's A little cooler this year. Great fire work show!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, I can't wait to get out there. I haven't been to tds in a Couple years, and I'm so excited to get back

Sent from inside the Death Star

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
You guys are welcome to join us. We will be camping 3 miles west of the event off of S22. About a 1/4 mile before the cell tower just south of S22.

Camp Spot

33° 16.404', -116° 3.370'

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the invite Jason, I dunno exactly where we're camping, but we will make sure to swing by and see how things are goin!

To excited for this event, needs to come faster!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I will be there with some friends that I met at TDS last year. We set up about 100-150 yards east of the registration/venders area.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We should hopefully be there Thursday, but if not then Friday AM. We will prob be South West of the tent most likely, That's where we generally camp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts