JKOwners Forum banner

Anyone familiar with bitching to chrysler?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  JKsport 
#1 ·
So I get direct mailing incentives for whatever reason and back around Thanksgiving I received one for $500 off my new vehicle purchase as long as I took delivery by January 31st 2012. So I factory ordered on December 12th being told that I would get it in time. Long story short, its way past the 31st and Ive got about another week to wait.

I called Chrysler incentives people and told them the incentive was one of the reasons I got the '12. Especially bc I was told the 6 weeks was good enough to order it (what did I know, I'm just the customer). So they tell me theres nothing that can be done bc the deadline passed.

So anybody deal with chrysler before and have any tips or can offer any help? Anything at all would be appreciated. I told them I want a supervisor to call me back. Its worth a shot.

#3 ·
I ran into this when I ordered my 2011 Dodge Durango. I received a $1500 incentive in the mail. I honestly can't remember the exact timing but it was close. I had talked to the dealer and he talked to his Rep.to determine if I would get the rebate. I was able to get a little extra time based on the vehicle arriving in Nashville by the cutoff, my distribution point. I think I had until May 1st and it actually arrived at my dealer May 5th. I got the discount.
When I realized I would be close, I started the whining with my dealer. He made effort with his Rep. Waiting until after the fact, I doubt Chrysler will help. The dealer is the best bet and I'd bet he has $500 left in your deal!

#5 ·
I wish I got something, but they couldnt guarantee a delivery. What killed it was that it took so long for the order to get pulled. And I didn't have to give them a down payment on the factory order. Im pretty close with the guys there and they're already giving me a hell of a deal and a great value on trade in. And I had them give my parents a similar deal so I can't complain about their numbers. Its Chrysler who won't front the $500 to the dealer so I was hoping to get somewhere with them. But I may not....we'll see. I'll talk to the dealer and see if they have a rep. I'm just tired of waiting and want to take delivery already so I can enjoy it. Thanks anyways :gluging:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.